Moscow train crash

Some of you might remember a few months back that an Aquarian Ascendant with Uranus conjuncting the Ascendant seemed to be a recurring theme in some accident charts. I just looked at the chart for the recent train crash in Moscow and this theme has occurred again. But what stood out for me immediately was the sextile between Mars and Uranus. I have been collecting data for train accidents recently and have about 75 to date. This isn't a significant number but is enough to look at possible recurring themes. What has surprised me is the number of times there has been a trine or sextile between Mars and Uranus. Twenty two percent of the charts have these aspects, most commonly the sextile. Only eight percent of the charts have a square or opposition.

This has left me with a number of questions regarding aspects in mundane charts. For example, does an 'easy' aspect between malefics mean that the innate energies of the planets will be easier to manifest or does it mean that because this was a so-called easy aspect, things could have been much worse? I haven't looked at this chart properly yet as I was sidetracked by the Mars/Uranus issue. I did notice, however, that Pluto was on the Mc at the time of the accident.

The chart details for anyone who might be interested:
6th February,
8:40am BAT -3
Moscow

That?s some statistic. The prominence of Uranus in disaster charts where things fall/explode apart or collapse is hard to ignore. I think of it as the point of least resistance - it facilitates the damage because its principle is separation. Sometimes it?s striking how it shows the locality of the damage - with the Queen Mary bridge disaster it was rising on the ascendant, showing the collapse of the bridge as the passengers entered the ship. With Granville it was on the midheaven, the bridge that collapsed from above. This incident seems to be a suicide bombing; the first house signifying the passengers, it is descriptive again in showing self-inflicted damage.

I?ve no doubt that an easy aspect between two such ?compatible? malefics can only be a powerful release of their energies. Mars brings trouble and Uranus is like the match that strikes the flame, when they have an easy blend there?s a very volatile essence which can easily turn malefic.

In this chart Mars rules the 8th, so its sextile to Uranus on the asc shows the moment is tied to a powerful expression of damage and death. The first ruler Saturn is also retrograding back to meet Mars. Pluto on the MC shows the obsession you associate with terrorist actions and the full Moon also brings extremes.

I was thinking that Venus in the 1st on the sextile of Mercury (3rd ruler) in the 12th, was suggesting that a woman was involved. I?ve just read a news report that police believe there were two women suicide bombers and one man who acted as their accomplice. Could this make sense of Saturn in the 5th house - I wonder if the terrorist ringleaders make women ?fall in love? with them to assure their allegiance?