Massive stellium in Solar Return 5th house

5 SOLAR RETURN PLANETS IN SOLAR RETURN 5TH HOUSE
Sun(Separating from a conjunction with Saturn and a trine with Jupiter plus a minute orb mutually applying opposition to Uranus)
Saturn - Saturn Rules 9th & 10th
Mercury, Venus and Mars (all within a 1 degree conjunction) - Mercury rules 5th & 1st - Mars & Venus rule 6th & 12th (all Planets in Libra)

3 NATAL PLANETS IN SOLAR RETURN 5TH HOUSE
Sun
Mercury
Pluto (co-ruler of chart)
Natal Jupiter is a little over 8 degrees from a conjunction to the Solar Return MC and the Solar Return Moon is in the 10th house for the 2nd year in a row. Natal MC/IC flipped by a 3 degree orb

The 8th house is brought to the 1st (within a degree of being exact) & the ASC is brought to the 6th (incidentally, the degree of my girlfriends ASC is about exact with the degree of the Solar Return ASC plus when we met my progressed Moon & Venus formed an exact opposition conjunct her ASC/DSC axis)

This is such an unusual Solar Return for me.

After a year I can offer an accurate interpretation but would welcome any insight beforehand. We can see how it matches up.

Thanks

C

Solar Returns

cnelson,

It would be nice to have the charts for the Natal and Solar Return.

With so many Planets concentrating their energies in 5th House of specualtion, gambling, risk taking, pleasure - then 8th of Other people's money, legacies, deaths, Insurance Cos, Taxation - then we have the Natal 8th brought to the Asc I'd have to be be thinking money! But is it incoming or outgoing?

Saturn - think responsibilty. The 5th is also the house of children.

Julie K

solar return

Hi Julie,

Natal info is 9/13/1973 10:05am Mobile, AL. and the reference place for the Solar Return is NYC

If the money is outgoing, I don't know where it would come from. My girlfriend does well financially but I do not yet. (8th house)

I am in the beginning stages of a 5th house related career.(Saturn rules the 10th in the Solar Return and is very strong in my Natal Chart) My girlfriend has expressed a lot of interest in children lately which would be contrary to how she has lived her life.

There are a few notable Solar Arc Directions this year as well.
Directed Venus conjunct Neptune
Directed South Node and Saturn conjunct MC
Directed Pluto square MC

Thanks

C