Rectified Horoscope of Israel.

I have rectified with the Gieles minus 1 year predictsystem the horoscope of Israel.
I checked all internet known Israel horoscope times and concluded that the Gieles minus 1 year system did not give results.
At 16:00, Ben-Gurion opened the ceremony by banging his gavel on the table, prompting a spontaneous rendition of Hatikvah, soon to be Israel's national anthem, from the 250 guests. On the wall behind the podium hung a picture of Theodor Herzl, the founder of modern Zionism, and two flags, later to become the official flag of Israel.
After telling the audience "I shall now read to you the scroll of the Establishment of the State, which has passed its first reading by the National Council", Ben-Gurion proceeded to read out the declaration, taking 16 minutes, ending with the words "Let us accept the Foundation Scroll of the Jewish State by rising" and calling on Rabbi Fishman to recite the Shehecheyanu blessing.
I took the time 16h16m and rectified it as 16h15m56,5s with unrectified co.ordinates 32N04 and 34E46.
You can see details on my website: www.andriescats.nl.