Did Uranus trine Venus cause my exciting concidence?

Yesterday something quite astounding happened to me. I was feeling very low, lower than usual about my job, social life and life in general. I didn't want to go home to another boring night in front of the TV so on my way out of the office I asked the universe to let me go to a glamorous party. As I walked to the bus stop, completely fed up, I made the quick decision to turn in the opposite direction and head for the bookshop to spend some time in there for a bit. On my way to the bookshop I came across a new Italian restaurant. It was having its glitzy launch night. I went in, my name wasn't on the guestlist, but I gave it anyway and the woman simply wrote it down and let me in. I almost fainted that the universe had given me what I wanted in the space of 15 minutes. I rarely get to go to such events. I drank champagne and there was so much delicious food to eat (all free) and I even got a goodie bag at the end. I was truly thankful.

I am currently experiencing a Uranus trine Venus transit? Did this transit do this, or was it a mere coincidence or a result of my offhanded cosmic order? I've done cosmic orders in the past and this is the first one that has ever come true. Also, has anything like this happened to you? Have you had any strange and quick concidences?

My dob is 22 October 1978, London, England, 12:30am.

xx

Hi Petalp,

I would say that the configuration of transiting Venus, Sun and Moon sextiling transiting Mars on your natal Ascendant in the evening of the 3rd of June (was that the date of the event?) was the trigger. From the Vedic point of view (with the sidereal zodiac and whole sign houses), Mars rules your 5th house of parties and having fun, Sun rules your 2nd house of food, and Venus rules your 11th house of business and networks; all this makes = a new restaurant having its launching night.

Wishing for a glamorous party and heading for a bookshop - that sounds like the kind of thinking that Uranus would appreciate!

In your last post you said you weren't seeing any effects of this transit. You'll probably see more during the third pass in February/March - at the moment, with your Saturn return less than three months away, Uranus is probably having trouble breaking through. But making wishes obviously helps - along with acting on whims.