Verifiable Fire Injury Event with Trans Mars Oppose Na Sun

This is truly incredible!!! I am reading Dorotheus' Carmen Astrologicum, I try to verify his aspect meanings with real charts to see which ones play out in real life! On page 225, Chapt. 22, 7th line down, "If the Sun is in other than its place and the malefics aspect (especially if it is Mars from opposition or quartile), then it indicates terror because of fire .......

I've known my new husband of 2 years, has fire incidents in his Natal Chart, Mars in the eighth, with a partile conjunction of Uranus, partile inconjunct his natal Sun. However that alone was not enough to convince me that it is only fire events. He has had several fire events in his life, he is 64.

He was badly burned on Oct. 12, 2007, approx 9:00 pm, at home on Herron Island Washingtion, USA. We had a very large fire in our fire pit, that had been burning for at least 4 hrs, he lost his balance putting more wood on the fire, and fell in, his hand right in the fire, severely burning the flesh right off. The other fire events were with previous houses, no serious injury.

When I just read this sentence I did a biwheel chart with the transit of the day and time of the burn injury and his birth chart. MARS WAS PARTILE EXACTLY OPPOSING HIS NATAL SUN, THE DEGREE AND THE MINUTES WERE ONLY 4 MIN. OFF, however the exact time could be off a bit as I was traumatized myself watching this. Mars was in its fall in Cancer, 13 degrees from the Midheaven in the 9th, opposing his natal Sun in Capricorn in the 3rd. Mars having the highest position in the chart, sorry I was so shocked to see this I can't think of the proper terminology right now.

His date of birth is: Dec. 28, 1943, 2:05 am, PWT, Everett, Washington USA.

I think it would be helpful, if there was a separate forum heading for Actual Events with a particular configuration. We all want to know for sure, which delineations are accurate, and which are not, proven by actual events, dates and times. A place to separate the wheat from the chaff and start to catalogue the accuracy of delineations with aspect/house configurations.

I just wanted to share this with the astrological community, and hopefully we can have an area in the forum for just such verifiable events!

[/url]