Yippee I got a house

I bought a house today ( pending results of a building inspection )

This is a real achievement for me as I have a retrograde saturn in aries in the 4th house....I got my dream before my 40th in Sept.

I did it !!! I got my bush block with HUGH gum trees ....YIPPEE I've waited years for this moment and I worked so hard to make it :::))))

champagne is on me :lala :-T :) :D :o :lala
Remember that everything we have somebody before us shed blood,sweat and tears so we could have a better life !

Thanks Tom, but now I have to eat my words of excitement.

Went to work today and was whooo hoooing to everyone about my new house and then two hours later I had to be the fool and tell them all that I cancelled the contract as the building inspector ( who saved my life i might add ! ) said it was a disaster in a polite way.

Bloody hell :-sk :-cry :-cry :-sk :-sk - its my own fault for signing a contract under a mercury retrograde, I knew deep down I shouldn't be doing it however I thought I can't stop the world and make it go my way, and I can't tell the real estate agent to hold off until the end of June as they would think I'm NUTS.

At least I had the commonsense to make them put a clause in the contract to say I could cancel after the building inspection for any reason that I choose.

Gee I hate my retrograde saturn in aries in the 4th house. I just want a house, I'll be 40 on the 21st of sept and I have never owned a house.

The positve of all this is - I'll know to keep the excitement in check until after the cooling off period :???: and I'm more determined than ever to get my bush block with the hugh gum trees and the wildlife, because I was real close to getting the dream and now I know it can be done, I just have to be sensible about it.
Remember that everything we have somebody before us shed blood,sweat and tears so we could have a better life !

Its okay, Sun Pluto...

Sun-Pluto

You'll get your house. It may not be right now. As Pluto makes the transition into Capricorn, anything having to do with the earth gets a lot harder for everyone. And then if you're a Sun-Pluto, well, you know...

See if Pluto is trining or sextiling anything of yours in early Capricorn. Pluto kicks Saturn's butt, and that might neutralize it.

Sunny
All I know is that if my birth chart was a horary, the answer would be "No".

My Blog: http://slushpileastrology.blogspot.com/

Damn it Sunny Dawn now I'm worried I'll never get one :)

My retrograde horrible Saturn rules Capricorn in the the 12 house ! Anyway I changed my strategy -I'm going to watch the market for awhile as house prices seemed to be dropping and real estate agents are ringing me all the time so they must be desparate.

I'm going to research, watch, sit back and pounce when the time is right instead of obsessing over getting a house before I'm 40 !

thanks your comments it has confirmed my hunch to just WAIT a little while :))

the whole point of astrology, i thought, was so that people like you (and i) would gain self knowledge. sigh.

there are million billion ways to pass a life, and many, many of them are very fulfilling indeed.

your retrograde saturn in aries in the 4th house is not just a shining speck of light in the sky on the other side of the earth on the day you were born. it is very strong piece of guidance to help to you live a better life

it is telling you not waste your time, energy, money and hopes on pointless projects which are never going to make you happy, even in the most unlikely event that they succeed

you say that you signed the contract even while mercury was retrograde, in an attempt to not appear a fool to your estate agent. With full knowledge of the position of your saturn, and an obviously clear understanding of the meaning or retrograde mercury, exactly how do you think you are appearing by behaving in these irrational and inexplicable ways?

and not just to you estate agent, btw: what does the man in the mirror think of you today?

ignorance really is a very good excuse sometimes; you seem to be lacking in ignorance, so..?

you have knowledge, insights and skills; start using them instead of fighting them.

ok point taken fish lol :)

but looking at it on a different slant.....I was doing some research for a project of mine....and doing research while mercury is retrograde is perfect if I remember correctly :lala

retrograde mercury is ideal for clearing backlogs, and i guess that would include research, since research is intrinsically sorting out what has gone before

ride that mercury bronco!