Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Aries And Taurus Cusp!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gulshan

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:06 am    Post subject: Aries And Taurus Cusp! Reply with quote

hello mates, I am Confused!

i have a question regarding my self..

my birthdate is : 19th April End of Aries and Beginning of Taurus... ( and i have heard the Cusp of Aries-Taurus is from; April 19-24)

so my question is : what should i consider my horoscope ? Aries or Taurus ? or Both ?

and since my birthdate is 19th april coming between Cusp, what should i consider as my ruling planets ? Mars of Aries or Venus of Taurus ? or both ?

and another problem is... i just cant figure out horoscopes in the way like : When Venus Enters Aries... i just cant figure out what should i assume !!

like : Venus Enter Aries, shall i assume it has entered my sign ? or when it enters Taurus therefore again should i assume, its still with me ? please its confusing.

please reply me

thank you Smile
Papretis

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Gulshan,

the times when the Sun changes from one sign to another vary a bit each year. What you need is to calculate your chart using the exact birth time. You can do it for example at www.astro.com .
epurdue

Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sun signs such as you're talking about, aren't used in traditional astrology - only modern. Be that as it may, pull up your chart as mentioned above. Your Sun sign is what it is, so it's either one sign or the other. Simple!
Ken

Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: Look to the Rising Sign Reply with quote

If you really want to know about yourself then I would suggest you look at your Ascendant first. The Sun may be hard to see. I did say may.

Ken
Gulshan

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for replying mates

my Ascendant : 2724' Taurus

please any more views ?
fish

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

with a sun very near the end of aires and very late taurus ascendant, my guess is that you will persist in trying to get a free reading out of us for quite some time

if you are trying to learn astrology, a good place to start is someone else's chart, and a good site like cafeastrology.com

if you are trying to have your chart analyzed by your new astrofriends, i suggest you pay one of them a minimum of $50

[/u]
zena

Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are an Aries . Don't worry about being on cusp . Many find cusps to be irrelevant . When studying your chart concentrate on the personal planets - sun moon mercury Venus and mars and their sign placements .
Zenith
Waterbearer

Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad you got some polite replies. I think the question was a genuine one and commonly asked.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: