I don't have the actual chart anymore, but I worked with someone who had Asperger's, and I noticed at the time that he had a stellium in the 3rd house of something like the Moon, Uranus, and Mercury all conjunct. He was born a couple of years after me, so maybe 1972...I'm pretty sure he was a Leo. Maybe you can tinker around with charts for this time period and see if anything strikes you as significant.

Cheers,
GH :)

Thanks Gunhilde for sharing what you remember. What you say about the 3rd house interests me because I am noticing in my very small sample that the 3rd house is suggestive. One person has moon-neptune conjunct in Libra in 3rd, another has moon in 3rd partile trine Mars in air signs. A third has Sun partile trine Saturn in air signs. Two of the three have North Node in Pisces.

I can't find much on the internet so I'm all ears :sg if anyone has any insights at all.

Tara

Thanks Kirk. Wangshan's son's chart has the Moon-Mercury-Uranus conjunction Gunhilde recalls in another Asperger's chart, and once again in an "air" house (11th), associated with social interactions.

Yes, SGFoxe a fascinating subject. Asperger's seems to be epidemic these days ... thanks for the tip about getting birth data from affinity groups.

Tara

here is a chart of a boy with autsim, i know its not aspergers but it is in the spectrum.
I would be interested in any feedback. He is my daughters half brother
Well i will post it when i figure out how to do that... [/img]

Syndrome

My brother was diagnosed with this syndrome in 1991. His Birth data is as follows: July 9th 1973 his birth time is 10 a.m. He was born in Tuam ( 53N31 08W50), County Galway , Ireland. Hope this helps you.
Magic Mal :D
Malachy Gallagher

Thanks Magic Mal. I'm off on holiday for two weeks today but I'll have a look at your brother's chart when I get back.

I appreciate your taking the time to share his data with me.

Tara