- Oct.13/47, 12:01 am, Toronto, Canada
- July 9/73, 10:00 am, Tuam, Ireland
- Dec.29/86, 9:12 am, Chicago, USA
- April 20/89, 3:03 pm, Manchester, England
- July 10/90, 11:20 pm, 00W06 / 50N50

Tara
Hello Tara,

thanks for offering us their birth data! :'

I analysed the nativities for my own interest and I believe to have found some noticeable structures. If you have made further objections, it would be nice if you threw them in.

1) Like many others already mentioned, I see some connection between the third house and the Moon: Three of five have the Moon in the 3rd. The one born in 1986 has the Moon as exaltation ruler of the 3rd. The third house is known as the joy of the Moon - a very good place for the Moon. It is the house of communication and speech. Aspergers are said to have astounding linguistic abilities and are also often of above-average intelligence, but something is unusual with their minds, it's not easy for them to get along with the "outer world".

2) Moon and Mercury don't behold each other by sign aspect (regarding the ptolemaic aspects conjunction, sextile, trine and antiscion) or if they behold each other, then either by square or by opposition, showing heavy conflicts. Lilly said in CA III, "the Native's wit and understanding", that a bad or no relation between Moon and Mercury in the chart shows mind disturbances. The ancient astrologers presumably knew about aspergers and autists, though never using these terms.
There is also an exception. The native born in 1986 has Moon and Mercury beholding each other by conjunction in the same sign, but Mercury is in the last degree void of course - the Moon can't catch up, so the exact aspect is frustrated. It seems it is required for a properly working mind that Moon and Mercury not only behold each other, but also that they had their exact aspect or that they will have their exact aspect without having left the signs they are in now, otherwise though beholding the connection between the "brain wits" (Moon) and the "outer world wits" (Mercury) can't be established.

3) In the given Asperger charts, Mercury and Moon are either peregrine, in fall or in detriment. According to Lilly it's an indication for rather low intelligence: this would fit autists, but not necessarily aspergers.

My reasoning is therefore, that the most intelligent, non-autistic and non-aspergian people on earth have Gemini rising and Moon in Cancer in the 3rd sextile Mercury in Virgo, whereas the dumbest have Aries rising and Moon in Capricorn in the 9th sextile Mercury in Pisces. Okay, just kidding! :lol:

Greets,
Edward