What is your Yin & Yang nature?

Yin (female) nature (No votes)
Yang (male) nature
Total votes: 5 (100%)
Total votes: 5

Chinese Astrology and Yin Yang Nature

Here are the twelve Chinese Horoscope animals and their Yin and Yang nature. Yin and Yang can be interpreted as Black and White, Darkness and Light, Female and Male, Bad and Good etc. In this post I will use the Female / Male interpretation.

Here's a picture of Yin & Yang:
And here's is the analysis of the twelve signs:

Rat: Yang (male) nature
Ox: Yin (female) nature
Tiger: Yang (male) nature
Rabbit: Yin (female) nature
Dragon: Yang (male) nature
Snake: Yin (female) nature
Horse: Yang (male) nature
Sheep: Yin (female) nature
Monkey: Yang (male) nature
Rooster: Yin (female) nature
Dog: Yang (male) nature
Pig: Yin (female) nature

Remember: you can use your own interpretation of Yin and Yang. You can find more information about the twelve Chinese Horoscope animals and Chinese Astrology in general in my free website about Chinese Horoscope:

http://www.chineseastrologer.org
Evil exists to glorify the good..

I am technically an Earth Rooster, but I feel my nature is fairly well-balanced between Yin and Yang. I probably have more Yang, in fact, than Yin, although a Rooster is Yin by nature. So I won't tick a box in this poll, as I feel it doesn't apply to me.

Cheers though.
GH :)

All people combine Yin & Yang attributes. Some have more Yin properties and some more Yang properties. We also combine more than one Chinese animals. The idea is to be balanced between the Yin and the Yang.

There's no good and bad. Something which is good for you could be bad for someone else. It's all relative.
Evil exists to glorify the good..