YOD on the MC

This morning I was fiddling around with my own chart at astro.com when I came across a strange formation and I would like some guidance.

I plotted 33% aspects and used the ?aspects to all function?, which essentially adds aspects to the Ascendant and Midheaven.

I have:

Mars 20 VIR 30 (3rd cusp)
Neptune 19 SCO 57 (4th)
MC 20 ARI 44

This looks very striking on the chart, especially since I have Jupiter (20 TAU 33, 10th) and Mercury (21 PIS 26, 9th) framing the structure.

This appears to be YOD (quincunx-sextile-quincunx), which I didn?t notice I had until now, and not only YOD, but YOD built on a mystic rectangle (which seems to be as stupidly named an formation as I can imagine since there appears to be nothing mystic about it).

Would anyone care to give me some YOD advice, particularly with respect to MC at the apex?

Muchos Gracias
Fish

Would anyone care to give me some YOD advice, particularly with respect to MC at the apex?
Ignore it. The majority of the aspect pattern enthusiasts will tell you that only the planets are used.
...but YOD built on a mystic rectangle (which seems to be as stupidly named an formation as I can imagine since there appears to be nothing mystic about it).
You're on the right track. Question the reasoning (and high-flying fantasy) behind most of the fancy ooh-ah aspect patterns.