Colourblindness

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone has had any experience in recognizing colourblindness in a chart?

I know its a odd question, but my 3 (nearly 4) year old boy has noticeable trouble with red and green, and his preschool teachers have noticed also. Its hard to diagnose at this age, from what I have read, so I wondered I could find out from his birth chart?

If anyone can help, please let me know and I will PM you his details.

many thanks

Kylie
Perseverantia omnia vincit

Re : Colorblindness

Dear friend,

Kindly send Your boy's birth details.
Colorblindness is an eye disease. You should check the 2nd and 12th house, and signifactor of eyes i.e. Sun And Moon in your boy's horscope. There should some malefic effect of Rahu/Ketu along with weakness of 2nd and 12th house or their lord and signifactor of eyes i.e. Sun And Moon.

Thanks

J K Sharma

thanks to you both for your replies.

i have pm'd you Sharma....many thanks for taking a look.

Thanks Julie......its the not knowing that is bothersome....he really struggles with red and green, and being 3, its hard to know if its his age or a physical problem. I am sure he will function quite satisfactorily if he has colour blindness.....at least he wont be going to the army in a hurry if he does have it!!!!!!

Funnily enough, my brother in law was telling me his nephew has red/green colour blindness, and he is an electrician...and a good one.....so people do find a way to manage with what they DO have....!! :shock:

Peace folks.
Perseverantia omnia vincit

Color Blindness

Kylie,

My color blind son wanted to be an electrician but the maroon, black and brown came into the wiring so much at the time he could not so this. But he is a people person and is happy doing what he does now with people.

The wires are now striped I think is what he told me so he could have taken up the training - apprenticehsip - in todays times.

Julie K