Russia/NATO

Hi In the light of the rapid downturn in Russian NATO relations in the recent past I thought it worth considering the NATO chart for 11:42 am Washington DC, 4 APR 1949 when the Treaty came into force (Campion chart 424).

Its got a 8 degree Leo MC so the August Eclipse was angular and the Saturn transit through Virgo has been currently conjunct the radical chart's Saturn/Moon conjuction in the 10th House. Also the chart ruler Mars is transiting across the radical chart's Venus (which is the 7th house ruler ie denoting Russia)

All this seems descriptive of the current climate! Any comments?? I guess the Mars conjuction perfecting tomorrow is not promising
mike c

All this seems descriptive of the current climate! Any comments?? I guess the Mars conjuction perfecting tomorrow is not promising
In the light of this comment on the Mars transit - it seems pertinent that Russia took its audacious act of recognizing the Georgian breakaway regiions today!!

A rash act and huge humiliation for NATO!!

mike c

Its got a 8 degree Leo MC ....
Using the data given I have an MC of 6 Aries 41, which is appropriate for an Aries Sun approaching noon.
... Saturn/Moon conjuction in the 10th House
I have Moon in Gemini and Saturn in the last degree of Leo. :-? Are you sure it's 4 April, 1949, 11:42 am?