My Brother killed My Mother

A case of assasination (Printed with the permission of the client. No personal details released.)

"My brother has had psychiatric problems for years. We asked for help. The health personell refused to assist. As a consequence of this neglect in service my brother killed my mother. I am now to meet in court regarding a financial compensation for the error that lead to this tragic event." The murder occured 11 months prior to the casting of the chart.
The question is asked on the Day of the Moon and in the Hour of Mars, who is exalted on the ascendant. The chart is radical and the blending of the Moon and Mars describes the event with horror. This is a family tragedy, void of security, and with a tragic act of passion at a time of great emotional turmoil and pressure. The blending of Moon and Mars is seldom without an infection of some kind. This case describes the extreme.

I will keep the reading simple: The mother is represented by the 10th house, and Jupiter, her significator, is in the sign of his fall in the 12th house of assasination. I take Mars as the primary significator of the querent. This is because the rising degree is close to the very degree of Mars' exaltation, and Mars was also the Lord of the Hour. Mars is also the lord of the 2nd house, which represents the querents monies.

Mars is on the cusp of the 8th house. Mercury, who rules the 3rd house of the brother, will translate the virtue of Venus, Lady of the 8th, to Mars, Lord of the 2nd. In this way it is the brother, who by his actions, brings the money of an official institution (8th) back to the querent (2nd house). The woman will be financially compensated. Venus is on the cusp of the 8th, square the exaltation degree of Mars, and in a sinister sextile through signs of long ascension to Pluto on the cusp of the 12h. The sinister aspect tends to take a chance, the sextile though signs of long ascension gets into trouble by acting overly bold. The Sun had just entered the sign of Libra, the Balance; with Saturn, L1, being in a state of dignity (vazarite) having recently departed from the Sun's Beams (I couldn't put my self to use the words 'joy') and in the exaltation degree of Mercury. I therefore felt confident that the querent should be treated fairly in terms of a reimbursement. The technicalities of this chart are surely interesting, but the story is too tragic for words.
http://www.astronor.com

How tragic this is!

Thanks for sharing it Andrew. Do you think you could get the brother's natal chart? That would be worth studying. The mother's chart would also be very interesting.

RC

Is it possible for you to tell us what you consider to be the mainly involved aspects in their natal charts? Without revealing anything to personnel of course.

Best regards/Anna

Cosmicdolphin asked:
Are we talking about wrongful death case that will be heard in the court to see if the state owes the family money as compensation for their negligence?
Yes, but the claim in the first instance is against the brother but who will not be able to (and probably not responsible) to pay the amount in question.
Tara:
Is this a horary chart? What was the question?
The question was regarding the outfall of the case due to the unfortunate circumstances and whether there may be a 2nd trial against the state to receive full compensation. In the first instance I have said that we should have to see what comes up in the first hearing on October 7-8. In view of the Moon being cadent and applying to the opposition of Jupiter, I thought it was reasonable that some settlement was to be reached in the first hearing, and if this was satisfactory and probably seeing that the state admitted some responsibility at this stage - there would not be the wish or need to persue the matter further. But I have let that matter stand open for the time being.

I will not touch the natal charts - my appologies.

Andrew J. Bevan wrote:I have the charts. There is no way I can release them. Sorry!
I understand. (not really, but ok... :? )

Then perhaps you could at least tell us in what house/sign the brother's Mercury fell, and for us who look at the outers, Uranus and Neptune as well?

RC
:)

Being on such a sensitive issue it took some serious effort to convince the client that the story was of technical interest to our limited astrological community. However, permission was granted providing that the present use was limited to the horary chart only and that this may be used as an example chart in the forum and nothing else relating to the persons involved would be released what so ever.

The question is where to draw the line. In my opinion permission is granted to show the horary involved, nothing else. You cannot argue with a client and say "Well, I did show parts of your chart, but it is nothing that anyone will be able to understand." The client does not understand this, so be perfectly clear on this and there will be other opportunities further down the line.

The famous explorer Borge Ousland was the first man to reach the North Pole singel handed and unaided in 1994. It took him 51 days in the most hostile conditions and isolated place on Earth to reach his goal. Then in 1997 he made a similar accomplishment covering the 2500km span across the Antarctica in less than 85 days. Borge Ousland acheived great fame and he travelled the world holding lectures. In Oslo there was opened a museum displaying items from the expedition. What was not on display were the notes of the astrologer that Borge Ousland carried on his body and refered to every day and that inspired him and guided him through his journeys of isolation. Under vow, almost a decade past before Ousland agreed that the details of my contribution could be released on net http://www.astronor.com/ousland.htm but those are the terms of confidenciality. The explorer had his radio and press contact phone me and convey his thanks as soon as he had completed his mission across the Antarctica, and the astrologer's name does also appear on the list of acknowledgements in the back of his book.

There will be other occasions. :wink:

Andrew J. Bevan wrote:Being on such a sensitive issue it took some serious effort to convince the client that the story was of technical interest to our limited astrological community.
Ah, I see.

Why are people reluctant to allow natal charts to be posted? No one would know who they are.

I'm just curious why people worry about it. One guy told me once when I asked to see his natal chart that he didn't share it with anyone because of concerns over black magic or spells being cast upon him using it! I was pretty amused about that. But there was recently a poster in the nativities forum who said she wanted Sarah Palin's chart so she could put it on a doll's head or something to that effect and cast a spell! :-sk I guess she's rooting for Obama. I've always said some of his supporters are passionate!:lala

RC

The case appeared before a judge only a few weeks ago - let's call it a short month. The court found the querent's brother guilty of murder, that the psychiatric institute was guilty of misconduct and that the querent, who had lost her mother, was due financial compensation. The trouble now being that the brother did not accept the ruling He will not accept the size of compensation due to his sister, whom he in the first instance is responsible for, and he is also of the opinion that he has been treated unreasonably by the the court. The case has been appealed to a higher court.
I looked at the current chart and noted that the Moon was 1GE04 in the 10th house of the judge. In fact is was less than a month since the case appeared before the court. The Moon is in Gemini, the sign associated with brothers and sisters. I observed that Venus, lady of the 10th, signifer of the judge, was 1CP32, but seeing that she also is lady of the 3rd I take her as significator of both the judge, the ruling but primarily the brother. The Moon in the 10th in quincunx to Venus by sign, who is both L3+L10, shows that the brother does not 'see eye to eye' with the ruling, but seeing that the two planets applied to their quincunx within half a degree, I also judged that the brother's appeal would not be accepted by a higher court. There is something illogical about arguing against the logic of a court when the initial judgement is based upon the actions of insanity. News of whether the higher court accepts the appeal will be received in a few weeks time, i.e. the Moon needs half a month to quincunx Venus, L10. My judgement is that the appeal will be denied, which means that assets will not be frozen but the querent will receive the compensation as decided in the first ruling. The Sun, signifer of the querent, is disposed and hosted by Mars, L9, who is in his own sign Scorpio in the 4th house. I therefore said that the woman was strongly represented by her lawyer and that the matter should be considered buried and completed as signified by the 4th house, end of matter.