Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Mercury Retrograde - Report Please
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane Astrology & World Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MorningSun

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kali and group,

My sincerest apologies, I did not realize that I came across as such, I really didn't realize it. I am very sorry if I offended anyone or came across too strong.

As you can see when I get passionate about something I come across too strong and I did not realize it was that bad. Thank you for letting me know.

It just really is disheartening to me, to see what has happened to America. I feel as if I am watching and have been watching its downfall in so many areas, for many years now.

Kali, especially, I am sorry if I gave that impression that you were an enemy. Not at all. Its good to have a debate.

Its a first house Sun, as well as Mars in Libra, being the Libran that I am, Mars is pretty active for me. So sorry it is something I have to watch, especially when I am passionate about something!

Thank you Andrew for reminding me, and again, so sorry to all!
Andrew Bevan

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem! I made the error of calling Obama a republican the other day (Mercury retrograde) and would surely have been taken before a firing squad for less! Smile Thumbs up
kali

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice post, Morning Sun. Well, I can be a bit over sensitive. crying Politics is a passion of mine as well. It helps me greatly to study astrology and watch how planets manifest here on earth. Like I said in early post we have Uranus opposing Saturn and the huge success of Obama has been people believing that message. So much so McCain adopted that theme as well. With this crisis we are going to be forced to change I think.

Had to laugh at a commentator who said this will be the first election where the WINNER is going to ask for a recount! Lala Happy
MorningSun

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kali,

Is there anyway we can put this down to Mercury Retrograde? Miscommunications??? I'm trying to stay on topic here, as it really is a good topic!! As in Mercury RX in Libra,(as well as Mars in Libra) open enemies, (not really, but odd that the word was used) interesting anyway. Coming across, not as one intended? I think so.

Thanks again for the understanding of passions and beliefs, I should know better!
kali

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MorningSun wrote:
Kali,

Is there anyway we can put this down to Mercury Retrograde? Miscommunications??? I'm trying to stay on topic here, as it really is a good topic!! As in Mercury RX in Libra,(as well as Mars in Libra) open enemies, (not really, but odd that the word was used) interesting anyway. Coming across, not as one intended? I think so.

We sure can! This retrograde Mercury is sitting on my Neptune in the 12th. Confused

What is also interesting is Mars in conjunction with reto Mercury. Experiencing anger. Andrew's two examples were connected with violence.

In your example about failed mortgages we find a nation vocalizing extreme angry at all that's being exposed. In the Sibly US chart Mars rules 4th and 12th houses. Mercury rules 7th, public's response.
MorningSun

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kali,

I think we have managed to turn a positive out of a negative! That is a very apt example, not only experiencing anger, frustration, but (Mercury) verbalizing it in communication, the chart I pulled up for my response, Mercury and Mars were in the 12th. Subconscious fears, doubts, coming to the surface, things you've kept in, coming out in this MercuryRx? Out of my 12th things that are of my own undoing, which Andrew rather saved me from! And I truly did not intend, nor did I realize how strong my writing came across. I thought I was just expressing my opinion as you did. It blew me away also, and made me feel bad, that, that is the reaction I caused, or came across as. It helps to have reminders of that, and to keep things in perspective! Very Happy
Andrew Bevan

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picking up on the report of unusual delays at airports. Some unusual phenomena was observed at Oslo Airport, Gardemoen this weekend. :

Saturday: 70 guests attending the 60th Jubilee Conference of the Norwegian Diabetic Association at the Clarion Hotel, Oslo Airport, were rushed to 6 different hospitals in the area with acute cases of food poisoning. Amoung the people taken ill were several pregnant women. Fortunately no casualities have been reported.

Sunday morning: Within 20km of the Airport a building complex took fire and 14 apartments were burnt to the ground in an explosive fire. Fortunately, neighbours managed to warn each other. Everyone escaped their homes in time and only two people were taken to hospital with minor injuries.

Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total
MikeCoop

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi just spotted a typo in my post corrected here -

"for instance, I see Mercury oriental as being the proactive stage of talks , negotiations etc, then after its furthest Orientality it eventually reaches its meeting with the Sun , and that moment in talks often shows failures caused by outside factors etc. then its slip into Occidentality is the stage where the consequences are dealt with.

got my orient 'n occident mixed up there, oops ...debilitated Mercury!!
mike c
granny_skot

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kali,
How is it they are alleging to know where their voters are from? And whether or not they are registered etc. The WSJ report would know I'm In the US because I'm a paying member, but they have no Idea whether or not I'm a registered Voter. I voted in the MSNBC report and they sure as heck have no idea if I'm from timbuktu or the next cubicle, they didn't ask for any info and they aren't a paid subscription. CBS etc the same. At best they may have some idea what server is accessing their server. Never heard of the "drudge report" . Now asside from that, if those numbers are correct I'm glad that so many people outside the US can tell The right man for the Job is Obama. Wink

As to McCain being right about Accountability, I have to wonder if he was looking in the mirror when he said that.

since 2004 I have used the following polling site to watch the numbers, whatever the numbers maybe and however much I have not liked them, because he has always been right on the electoral numbers, he meshes all the big pollsters and tells you where error lies and why. (Rasmussen etc) http://www.electoral-vote.com/

A week before McCain said "we shouldn't bail out wallstreet" the pollsite had McCain up 30 points, after he said that it steadily reversed and he is now 30 points behind on that counter. it will be interesting to see what happens between now and election day.

Granny
kali

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

granny_skot wrote:
Kali,
How is it they are alleging to know where their voters are from? And whether or not they are registered etc. The WSJ report would know I'm In the US because I'm a paying member, but they have no Idea whether or not I'm a registered Voter. I voted in the MSNBC report and they sure as heck have no idea if I'm from timbuktu or the next cubicle, they didn't ask for any info and they aren't a paid subscription. CBS etc the same. At best they may have some idea what server is accessing their server.

Lot of clever people out there. The author has software called Alexa.org that can check out the traffic details for both DrudgeReport.com and MSNBC.com to see where readers are coming from who may have likely participated in these online poll votes. This is the addy for the article I quoted from http://deafrepublicans2008.blogspot.com/2008/09/online-poll-voteswho-really-won.html

Quote:
Never heard of the "drudge report" . Now asside from that, if those numbers are correct I'm glad that so many people outside the US can tell The right man for the Job is Obama. Wink

Matt Drudge runs the web popular web site. He links from other sites that do make the news. I don't take online polls very seriously but you asked who showed McCain winning. :-) Rasmussen is a non-partisan polster I watch.

Quote:
A week before McCain said "we shouldn't bail out wallstreet" the pollsite had McCain up 30 points, after he said that it steadily reversed and he is now 30 points behind on that counter. it will be interesting to see what happens between now and election day.

This financial crisis was a god send for Obama. The main attack against McCain has been to tie him to Bush and this crisis just reminds people of all the blame Democrats have laid at his feet for 8 years.
Andrew Bevan

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Violent acts affecting the young:

According to Aftenposten, 5 fires have been reported this weekend affecting kindergardens in the Drammen district, which is just a 40 minute drive south of Oslo. In comparison, Oslo Airport (see my previous entry) is a 40 minute drive north of Oslo. Just past midnight Saturday, there was the news of a fire at Íren kindergarden, Drammen, but a passing witness fortunately succeeding in extinguishing the flames before the Fire Brigade arrived. Then at 01.30 LST Saturday there was a fire at Fjell Kindergarden, same district. The kindergarden was burnt to ruin. Then at 00.08 LST Monday there came a new report of a second fire at Íren kindergarden (Twice in one weekend!!). Less than an hour later at 01.00 am LST police received another call saying that Skyttelveien kindergarden, only a few kilometres away, also was in flames.

Two of the kindergardens have been burn to total ruin. The incendiaries have not yet been taken, but police do inform that a 24 year old woman has been arrested. The police received at call at 01.39 from a witness who had observed the woman in the area. The woman was familiar to the police and she was held for the possesion of a white powder that the police suspect to be anfetamin. LST Source: Aftenposten, Drammenstidene 29.09.2008
kali

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it a stretch to say Mercury is carrying the light of Mars from their conjunction to sensitive planets in specific charts?
Andrew Bevan

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No - Mercury was conjunct Mars when stationary! Fire and conflict seems to be an issue here.

What on Earth were the Chinese getting up to in outer space?? Shocked
Andrew Bevan

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems as if we have some bugs with us today that appear when we either try to enter or delete posts. We should probably give them due credit while Mercury retrogrades. Sick
granny_skot

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The House did not pass the 700Billion Bailout as Wall Street was certain they would. another Mercury issue? for it seemed like they thought they had concensus before the vote. with the passion following this issue I think the mars Connection makes perfect sense, yes?

Kali, I dont buy it, unless the ISPs are tracking locales, doesn't make sense.
And Rasmussen has Obama up +6 as of today.

Granny
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane Astrology & World Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: