J-B Morin's lookalike

Has anyone noticed that Morin's birtchart is similar to that of Gordon Brown? Both men take themselves very seriously yet I find them unintentionally funny. Morin thought he knew better than other astrolgers while Brown thought he had ended the cycle of Boom and Bust. The gods got their revenge for this denial of astrological lore by handing him the reins of power as the wheels came off the chariot. He was overshadowed by the sinister eminence rouge Cardinal Blair and has now appointed so-called Prince of Darkness Peter Mandelson to his cabinet.12th house or what?

Matt

Has anyone noticed that Morin's birtchart is similar to that of Gordon Brown?
Yes I did, when I read Tom's thread on Morin
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3757

To quote Tom,
In the Baldwin translation beginning on page 70 he discusses "The Determination of the Planets by Exaltation and Triplicity." An interested reader might want to look at his chart and follow along.

Quote:
And in my own life an almost constant desire for fame is shown in my own horoscope by Mars ruling the ascendant while located in the sign of Jupiter's exaltation, and all the other planets except Mercury in the sign of the exaltation of Venus, which is co-ruler of the first; but perhaps mainly through the exaltation of the Sun and Moon in the first house (i.e Aries and Taurus occupy the first - tc) referring of course to my character and temperament. As a result I am excessively inclined to consider myself superior to others on account of my intellectual endowments and scientific attainments, and it is very difficult for me to struggle against this tendency, except when the realization of my sins troubles me and I see myself a vile man and worthy of contempt. Because of all this my name has become famous throughout the world. And many similar examples can be found of this sort so that it does not seem idle to make a judgment of the affairs of a particular house from the consideration of both the planet ruling that house and also the planet which is exalted in the sign there.
I couldn't help wondering how much of this G Brown shares with Morin; he's also become famous too. Kirk makes interesting comments about the 12the house there in the thread, which can be also applied to G Brown.