Premier League astrostat

Hi,

I've managed to update my database of 6300 games with the starting time.
Now I'm working on analysis and reports.

When I've made an analysis based on Sun house position I've noticed something really interesting which in the end it was quite logically.

Because of the starting time of the game and also the playing months the Sun it will always be placed in a house between 5 to 10. I think that this info might be important in game chart analysis.

Could you please check and see if you get a PL game where Sun it was in a different house? Maybe my application is wrong (I'm still working on algorthms).

As a general statistics I can say that from 6331 games analyzed 27% were a draw, 38% a home win and 35% a visitor win.

If I compare based on the AS sign position I get the followings infos:
- For AS in Scorpio there is a strong influence for a draw +6% compared with the standard repartition (27%) against the home wins. The visitors keeps their chances.
- For Aries,Aquarius and Pisces AS the home teams has more chances to win
- For Gemini,Cancer and Leo AS the visitors has more chances to win.

Remember that this values are small variation from the standard repartition (above presented). The strongest deviation is for Scorpio.

Dan
Living Astrology Blog

Hi
Thanks again for sharing the results of your research.

You're right about the Sun's position ranging from the houses 5-10.

The result about the away win is particularly interesting... almost the same percentage as the home win :-? I always thought it's much harder for visitors to win...

More interesting stats. Thanks, Dan, you're doing a great job.
Gem wrote:The result about the away win is particularly interesting... almost the same percentage as the home win I always thought it's much harder for visitors to win...
Yes, that surprised me too. The stats I have - and sorry, I can't remember where I got them from - are homes 45% (derbies 35%), draws 25% (derbies 40%) and aways 30%.