Country of origin in Horary Astrology

Hi!
I paid an astrologer for a horary astrology, but I was not pleased with his very 'shallow' answer.
So, I've reformulated my question and I want to interpret by myself, but I'm not sure for which house I should look at.
"Will I be sucessful publishing my book in my country of origin?"
Me: first house.
My book: Mercury or the ruler of fifth? Well, I do believe is Mercury.
My country of origin: The third, the fourth or seventh house?
Thanks.

Do you mean home land by country of origin - where you live now ? If yes, then it is 4th. House

Do you live in your home land or in another country ? If you live in another country than your home land ( country of origin ) , then the foreign country you live is your home land, so that the country of origin is 9th.
Breeze

Breeze wrote:Do you mean home land by country of origin - where you live now ? If yes, then it is 4th. House

Do you live in your home land or in another country ? If you live in another country than your home land ( country of origin ) , then the foreign country you live is your home land, so that the country of origin is 9th.
Hi,
I mean the country where I was born and I still live in.
So I'll look at the 4th!
Thank you so much!

You are welcome.

Why do you include the country into your question. If the book was published in several countries, then I think it wld. Be approriete to add country, but why include if you publish the book in your country only.
Breeze

Breeze wrote:You are welcome.

Why do you include the country into your question. If the book was published in several countries, then I think it wld. Be approriete to add country, but why include if you publish the book in your country only.
The book has not yet been published. I was looking at foreign countries, although I've found roadblocks, and I'm not sure if should insist abroad or focus on the country where I was born!

I would use Mercury (and possibly the Moon) as signifying the book, as natural ruler of books. You can look at the connection between Mercury and the 9th and 4th houses. Look at the lords of those houses and their aspects to Mercury and reception. Relevant fixed stars on the cusps of those houses or the PoF in those houses might help describe the more fortunate area as well. Your primary significator may be involved too but the question is more so about the book itself. If this is a financial question you might want to check the lords of those houses and how they impact the 2nd house or its ruler.

Hi!
It's too many things to learn!
You all made me understand that I should really look at the 9th house.
In a nutshell:
I looked at my ascendant and its ruler and aspects (very good positions, according to google and some books I have);
My 4th house has no planets and its ruler is at 8th house (oposition to Neptune and semisquare Jupiter and Square to the ruler of ascendent);

Sun, Mercury and Jupiter at 9th (I should look at foreign), good aspects to Ascendent, Moon and Part of fortune (actually Mercury is square Part of fortune, and the other planets are Trine).
I had a very good conclusion, although I think this Moon can represents my lack of confidence (probably due to the language).
Thank you all!