Did anyone has confirmed their RS?

I am interested to evidence as to whether your yearly RS tally to the pronostic of the annual flavour mentionned for the year.

This will be a brilliant exercise to perfect this method of prediction. I am not an expert but try to perfect my knowledge.

Additionally, i do not use secondary progression, i do not control the tool but i will not disregard your expertise and or your favourite method.

I am reading so many books, articles, experts and try to assimilate all so let do it :'

Could we share our RS actual, past and or future to take the relevant events? if no one has any objection

This exercise if for a long and tough pratice

:lala :lala :lala

apology

i meant solar return, revolution solaire in french. i am reading anthony Louis the art of forecating using solar returns fascinating book like any others, but my reading were for volguine and morin, so i try to assimilate learning from experts from past and try to put and taste maybe events but it is damned hard i am too self critical. My damned lack is i can't afford financially to study astrology with any peer so i try to gain and share your knowledge. desole (sorry)

Re: apology

zohra wrote:i am reading anthony Louis the art of forecating using solar returns fascinating book like any others, but my reading were for volguine and morin
This is somewhat off-topic, but I would advise some caution in reading Louis's book. Many statements about Morin's technique (and about primary directions, etc) in it are wrong. Safer to study Holden's translation of Astrologia Gallica (Book 23 deals with revolutions/solar returns).