Gender of the Birth Chart

Hi,Everybody

Can you determine the sex of the birth, male or female, from the natal chart ? Twins are born within 2 or 3 minutes difference, one boy and another girl, when the chart is the same in all respects. How do we go about then to sketch the charectors and psychology of the person

Regards

Kannan

You can't determine sex from a birth chart, thank goodness. I have a twin niece/nephew pair with nearly identical charts; but they are as different as apples and oranges. The girl is much more sensible, of course. :lol:

GH

Twins birth chart

Dear Kanan,
You have asked about twin childs birth cases, where at same time one may be boy or other may be girl or both may be of same sex. Also they live their own lifes differently. How this happnes. As per Vedic astrology, one's present birth as he/she is of beacuse his/her previous life's doing (i.e. Karmas). This is first reason, which look more philosiphically. Secondly, according to astrology, for preparing one's Horscope, we need Date of birth, Birth time and birth place( i.e. Longitute and altitiude). In case of twins, birth time varies weather it vary by 1 minute or more but somehow vary. Also longitude and altitude vary by small fraction. Thirdly, a small varaiation in Birth time causes difference at subdivisional-charts like Navmansha chart and other (As vedic astrology). Because of that one's life span may differ from other in case of twin.

Thanks,

J K Sharma

I've never known a chart to determine gender, the closest I've seen to that is that in a mothers chart it will sometimes be indicative of many or few children, or of more noisy or sweet but actual gender I have not seen really work, I cant tell you how many people have told me I'd have no kids and if I did they would be boys, I have two girls. gender isn't something I've seen be well judged very often.

most multiple births are 10 or so minutes apart, 4 minutes in a birth chart changes the ascendent, if they are C-Section is is closer to 4 minutes apart, but still likely to have slightly off center ascendents. better to not read them as one.

Granny

Re: Twins birth chart

J K Sharma wrote:Dear Kanan,
You have asked about twin childs birth cases, where at same time one may be boy or other may be girl or both may be of same sex. Also they live their own lifes differently. How this happnes. As per Vedic astrology, one's present birth as he/she is of beacuse his/her previous life's doing (i.e. Karmas). This is first reason, which look more philosiphically. Secondly, according to astrology, for preparing one's Horscope, we need Date of birth, Birth time and birth place( i.e. Longitute and altitiude). In case of twins, birth time varies weather it vary by 1 minute or more but somehow vary. Also longitude and altitude vary by small fraction. Thirdly, a small varaiation in Birth time causes difference at subdivisional-charts like Navmansha chart and other (As vedic astrology). Because of that one's life span may differ from other in case of twin.

Thanks,

J K Sharma
Sharmaji

As per Ardha Nadiamsam in Vedic astrology one birth is accounted for every 24 seconds and using this we can identify the sex of the chart .According to B V Raman Divisional chart of Dwadasamsa can also give a clue to the gender of the chart. But in practice we predict from Rasi chart only mostly. How far this will be correct , especially the twin charts analysis

Regards

Kannan

As per Ardha Nadiamsam in Vedic astrology one birth is accounted for every 24 seconds and using this we can identify the sex of the chart .According to B V Raman Divisional chart of Dwadasamsa can also give a clue to the gender of the chart. But in practice we predict from Rasi chart only mostly. How far this will be correct , especially the twin charts analysis
Kanan ji,

Regarding your query, i have also studied previously, but regarding gender identification, most of the Yogas are need to be time tested. So, we need to check all these kind of yogas with time.

Also, in India, there are so many Panchangs, where every panchang's Aynmans differs. So, it is slightly difficult to check for Dwadmansha, and higher charts. So, you need to test you query with time.

Regards

J K Sharma