YOD? Boomerang?

Okay, well I have been studying astrology for a years, and I have learned what the most significant configurations are for the most part. I think that I just looked over them enough to become familiar but never took much time to really focus on them. So tonight I posed a question and someone said something about my natal Yod undergoing a hard transit and I was very confused because I did not know I had a Yod in my chart. I?ve heard it called the Finger of God or the Finger of Fate so I?m just curious as to what it could signify? By the way, my Yod involves Neptune at 0 Capricorn, Moon at 4 Pisces, and Venus at 2 Leo. In fact, the apex (Venus) also opposed Jupiter so that makes it a boomerang correct? Which i've read was a 'Focused Yod'. Can anyone shed any light on this?

It requires a closer look, of course. i too have a YOD ponting to Moon but my Moon also forms a T-square and is involved in a grand trine and all together forming a Kite- pattern, in my case it is rather hard to distinguish which one of these patterns dictates the story.