The Life & Work of Vettius Valens
by Deborah Houlding
Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Xmas astrology wish list...?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sunny Dawn

Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Xmas astrology wish list...? Reply with quote

What would you really like astro-Santa to drop in your stocking this year? What book or software would you go over the river and through the woods for?

I just read Kim Farnell's Flirting with the Zodiac, and I loved it. It's a quick, light read but it still lets you think, and her quotes from Terry Pratchett are great. This astro-elf would totally recommend it for the stocking.

In my own stocking, I want Vedic software, but I don't think any Santas are lining up to give it to me.

Share your wish lists, please.

My Blog: http://slushpileastrology.blogspot.com/
yuzuru

Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought healing with the elements by Oscar Hoffman, and it should come around december 18th.
Martine

Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Sunny Dawn

Quote:
In my own stocking, I want Vedic software, but I don't think any Santas are lining up to give it to me.

The free JHL 7.3 software calculates about everything in Vedic astrology. If you haven't got it already, ask Santa at http://www.VedicAstrologer.org

I am sure Santa will grant your wish Very Happy
Sunny Dawn

Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:30 pm    Post subject: What a sweet elf you are, Martine Reply with quote

Checked out that link, and my computer can't download it. But I'm wondering if I could get someone to do it for me and burn me a CD. I'm going to look into this. I knew something would drop into my stocking if I sent the word out to my skypeople.

My Blog: http://slushpileastrology.blogspot.com/
Julie Rimmer

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was hoping to get Direction and Destiny in the Birthchart by the late Howard Sasportas, it hasn't long been released. It has three seminars in one. The first part about vocation in the natal chart, the second part deals with the nodes and the distinction between fate and destiny. The third part is about Astrology and the helping professions.

I wanted a seminar on CD to hear Liz Greene talk about Pluto. The CD is loaded into the computer and has visual pictures to accompany the seminar. I would love seminars by top astrologers to be released on DVD, I would buy them all. I don't think the funding is there. Since I didn't get either for Christmas, because the funding wasn't there Laughing . My 31st birthday is coming at the end of February, and I want the CD at least. I wanted Zodiac for the Soul by Charles Carter too. I read part of the book online and quite liked the introduction to the signs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: