It's squaring mine right now...and figuring out what I want to do as a career has become a career in itself...but then again, I have Neptune ON the MC, so this makes it much worse. Thank goodness I'm not especially driven, even under normal circumstances. :lol:

GH :)

hello, thanks for input

what is your job if you have neptune conjunct mc natally, I haven't had neptune here , i think this is the first time it is hitting my mc , or i should check my chart for it.

I personally fall into the career of 'health and social care' (Neptune on MC at 29 deg Scorpio); I do a form of social work.

Some texts say that Neptune on the MC means either a 'helping' profession (such as mine) or a glamorous profession, such as film or theatre or something. Gianluigi Buffon, my favourite goalkeeper (Italia!!) also has Neptune on the MC...I'm not sure football is either 'helping' or 'glamorous'...but he certainly is. :brows

I will have a Neptune trine MC much later in life, once Neptune gets to the end of Pisces...I'll let you know what the trine does. It's GOT to be better than the square. :lol:

GH