New Moon of the Year

Presenting the Astro*Cartography Map for the New Moon following the Sun's entry into Capricorn. This is held to be one of the most important lunations of the Year.
Notice the conjunction of Mars and Pluto on the Meridian, just off the coast of Iceland. Mars+Pluto bring things to the boiling point and a great pressure of thrust make cut the surface. This could be sufficient to provoke a spurt of seismic/volcanic activity in this area.

Mars and Pluto on the Descendant of Afghanistan and Pakistan may not be good for the stability in this area. The line touches the west coast of India, too, which is ruled by Capricorn (containing Pluto and Mars).

California has had a rough time of late and the opposition of Saturn and Uranus along the meridian of these locations would confirm the upstirr and reorganizing.

I feel that commericial enterprizes, new patents and inventions may benefit under the line of Mercury, but this line goes through Oslo and Central parts of Europe. Jupiter is on the Meridian of Cape Town and South Africa.
http://www.astronor.com

Am I correct is that huge capricorn stellium going right through New Zealand? mars, pluto, sun and moon all aligned at the beginning of Capricorn seems pretty stearn (austere) group?

also looks to be Jupiter line running through Hawaii as well as Greece. possibly there will be a just solution to the recent upheavals there?

And Hawaii is quite likely to get more tourism from having one of its native sons sit in the white house so I would expect them to have a bit better year.

okay really have no grasp of these maps as yet, but that is my stab at symbolism with it.

Granny

I was looking at the Saturn uranus Lines and they look to be more going through Arizona, nevada/Utah and up through Montana and Canada I'd say too far east to be going through California. In fact closer to the New Mexico side of Arizona than the California side. without lines its hard to say but I'm pretty sure too east to be going through CA.

which also wouldn't surprise me, New Mexico will have to vote in a new Govenor with Richardson going off to be Secretary of Commerce.

Nevada mining is doing well, but tourism is down because of economy. etc. so a few things going on.

As for Jupiter, I wonder, going right down through Africa, if that might give some benefits to that continent, they've had it rough a long long time.

Granny

Hi Granny

You mentioned the lunation line running through New Zealand. Although the following events are all pre-New Moon, they seemed to have manifested quite eerily as one might expect in Capricorn. We have had two extremely tragic mountain climbing accidents in the past week. One involved two Japanese climbers, one of whom died, after they failed to see a rescue pack being dropped to them on their ledge - conditions were such that rescue was impossible until later. The other involved a young man who plunged 500 metres to his death off Mount Cook - his friend thought he had fallen down a short way but when he looked over, he could see him 500 metres below. There was also the Air New Zealand plane that plummeted into the sea off the coast off France. It's amazing how all these events involve great heights.

Kind regards
Tracey

There was also the Air New Zealand plane that plummeted into the sea off the coast off France. It's amazing how all these events involve great heights.
Isn't Capricorn associated with low and barren places , in keeping with its ruler?? Sagittarius is associated with high places, mountains etc

regards
mike c

From Skyscript home page capricorn
As an earth sign Capricorn signifies farms, farming equipment, wood stores and places where farm animals roam. It is also said to specifically rule over fallow or bare land, barren fields, land that is bushy and thorny, or where there are dunghills, compost heaps or soil prepared with manure. Like all earth signs it indicates locations that are low down, either near or on the ground. It particularly signifies low dark places. Traditionally, it is said to signify a place where sails for ships and such materials are stored.

Capricorn shares Saturn's dominion over boundaries, thresholds and all structures that divide and contain rooms and territory; from walls, garden fences, gateposts and international borders. As the sign that signifies mid-winter it also shares Saturn's signification over mausoleums, church yards and ruins. Inside the house it is a low dark corner, on or near the floor, doors, closed in or confined spaces, earthy objects and those associated with waste disposal.
The confusion comes from two things I think, One New Zealand is definitely Sheep Country, and Two it is down under, both very Capricornian in nature. Also Goats are climbers, so mountains are a natural connection as are mountaineers.

But also the stellium includes Mars and Pluto (accidents surely!)

I can see how she would come to this conclusion. Though I'm inclined to think the current accidents may be mroe saturn uranus opposition oriented? with the Sun square. ??? thoughts?

Granny

Tracey wrote:There was also the Air New Zealand plane that plummeted into the sea off the coast off France. It's amazing how all these events involve great heights.
I find this a fair observation. Capricorn and Saturn represent falls that come under the laws of gravity. Both bring you back to Earth. Seldom do people fall out of basements and that is not where I start looking for mountain tops, either! :)

But Mike, you raise an interesting point! Do we go high or low on Capricorn? :'
http://www.astronor.com

evil thought....

might that not depend on whether you were lookingfor evidence or remains? The evidence may well be at the top of the mountain, while the reamins are certainly near the bottom, hence falls....

:) bad granny....

The evidence may well be at the top of the mountain, while the reamins are certainly near the bottom, hence falls....
hee hee you just reminded me of a quote from Tracey Marks "The Astrology of self discovery" where she is illustrating Moon signs and for Capricornian moons one she had was .."Better put a strong fence round the top of the cliff, than an ambulance down in the valley"
mike c