Hi, there, csharpgoras and welcome aboard! :)

I'm not sure I completelly understand what you mean by "figure" in your first question but the exact time is important because a Horary chart is a chart drawn for the time the question is asked. Basically- it is the birth chart of the question and we need the exact time so that we could calculate the Ascendant and positions of the planets and house cusps. Just like we do when drawing a Natal chart for the time of birth of a person! It's the same principle only now we examine a question and the situation unlike in Natal studies.

And, as for "double-questions" part- it's pretty much the same logic, there is only one moment when the question is asked for the first time. That is the only "birth time" of the question. So, unless circumstances have changed, there is no need to ask a new question because, it would be almost as if trying to forse the chart to tell you what you want to hear. In such cases we either get a chart suggesting the same outcome or informations the first one did or a non valid chart.
But, if the circoumstances do change or if enough time passes after the first question was asked and there is a reason to believe the first chart did not reveal informations from that far in the future- the question can be asked again. A person can go to a job interview in the same firm twice, in that case, the question would basically be phrased in the same way- "Will I get the "ABC & co." job contract (tommorow)?". In case that he fails to get the job the first time he applies but he does get hired, say, a year later when he applies for the second time, he will get two different answers to the very same question yet concerning two completelly different occasions.

I hope this helps!

Regards!

Hi, csharpgoras

The universe is one. As above, so below. At the exact moment we ask an urgent question, the planets and stars are in place to answer it.

Hope this helps!

Best,

Pam
"Id rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach ten thousand stars how not to dance"

csharpgoras wrote:Thanks aglaya

but i am searching , Exist some metaphisic reason for this ..! maybe you know .?

Thanks again
very old concepts-Hermetic
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermeticism

The astrologer needs to work out if the alignment of the question with regards to heaven is correct;whether the question asked is a serious one and representative.(also see"strictures against judgement")

You can ask the same question twice-particularly if there is a significant change in the situation :)

PD

I'm curious if those of you who repeat a question get the same outcome? I do sometimes ask a question more than once (out of curiosity), and the chart almost always has the same sort of answer. I find that interesting.

There was a time I kept asking the same question after only a few days apart and I kept getting the exact same moon configuration (conjunct the AC, everytime an aspectual change but giving the exact same ambiguous answer).

That taught me to:

1 - Just ask exactly what you want to know, and if you do not have the guts, stay quiet.

2 - No matter how much you want a positive answer, the stars will not change to suit your will, and time will not run faster.

After some time I did ask a question almost identical, but much more direct and with an answer that was either an hopefull yes or despairing no (inspired on Steven Birchfield words to keep it simple). I got a yes (I believe, still have to see it come to life) but not that much of a good yes. Still better than a no.

I've seen 3 charts drawn for "forced" double- questions.
Late Asc in one of them. Early Asc in the second and, as for the third one, the conclusion based upon the placements was more or less the same as in the first chart (drawn for the time the question was first asked).