today on CNN
ROCHESTER, Mich. -- A metro Detroit mother gave birth to twin boys on different days and in different months of different years.

Tangernika Woods and her husband welcomed their first twin, Tarrance, at 11:51 p.m., Wednesday, New Years Eve 2008. Their second twin, Tariq, made his entrance 26 minutes later at 12:17 a.m. Thursday, the first day of January 2009.

The babies were born at Crittenton Hospital in Rochester.
Which means one of these babies has 00Libra28 for an ascendent
Moon 2 Pisces 15 and in 5th on 6th cusp
Pluto and Mars both in 4th
jupiter mercury in 4th
NN in 5th

and the other
05Libra 32 for an ascendent
Moon 2 Pisces 28
Pluto and mars in 3rd, though Mars close enough for cusp
NN in 4th but on 5th cusp

some interesting diferences for twins.

Granny

Re: Fun Problem

granny_skot wrote:From internet news CNN
http://www.thebostonchannel.com/cnn-new ... etail.html

Baby born on transatlantic flight

fixing the AScendent should be fun! considering plane is going more than 100 mph in flight! When is the birth Moment? this is a fun mathematical problem because you have to fix not only the birth moment but where in the world the Plane is! the ascendent I think is shakey for this person.

Granny
The GPS system of the aeroplane would give give the co-ordinates and time zone :)
Nationality may be trickier;no passport and an illegal alien :-cry

PD

pankajdubey wrote: The GPS system of the aeroplane would give give the co-ordinates and time zone :)
That works - but you forget: Adjusting the time of the birth needs a fixed place. Without that - when time and place are changeable - you can't fix or adjust the time.

Jonny

johannes susato wrote:
pankajdubey wrote: The GPS system of the aeroplane would give give the co-ordinates and time zone :)
That works - but you forget: Adjusting the time of the birth needs a fixed place. Without that - when time and place are changeable - you can't fix or adjust the time.

Jonny
Well! In this case, if you know the exact time of birth then you know the exact place on earth where that plane would have been.The problem is which event is the correct time of birth?

One needs adjusting the time of birth because we really can't be sure what is the actual time of birth;the place is generally very well known(GPS or otherwise).

I understand that the plane or in olden days the ship are still within the gravity of earth-if anything,only a bit closer to the extra saturnine planets
:lala
PD

when my children were born I noticed that the doctor asked the Time as the child was inhaling for its first bit of self expression (yes I mean to cry out its irritation) I suspect that is something taught in schools here, I dont know if all Doctors have the same habit or not, so birth times on certts will probably vary a bit, not to mention putting time on Birth Certificate is not practiced in all places so sometimes its hard to pin down. But within five minutes should be possible as the pilot was probably told and it will be on the voice recorder for the cockpit.

bit still place is hard ot pin down, certainly the child is unlikely to ever enjoy a solar return exactly where it was born! :)

Granny