Art Career?

Wondering if anyone would comment regarding the feasibility for me to follow an artistic path and survive, that is, make a living in the Art world and where in this chart would be a good place for me to explore and read and study regarding this. Within the last few years I closed an organic restaurant (after 12 years) that I owned and began to draw an paint. I've been able to get some shows, sell some artwork and even curate some shows too. This kind of creative life (along with my appreciation of music) is the best.

Details: DOB 11/15/55 Newark, New Jersey 9:31 a.m.

What I do know is that my Jupiter trines the ascendant with Jupiter being in the 8th house in leo and on the star Regulus. Sag moon applying to conjunction of venus. Almuten figuris is Mars and sun conjuncts saturn ...Venus ruler of midheaven is in 12th...Moon on cusp of 12th ..Mars in 10th in libra with mars essentially debilitated and accidentally strong.

Sanguine/choleric temperament with no earth and 6 of 7 planets peregrine
two mutable planets in 12th
part of fortune in 1st

Hello,

I am not an expert but I will try to do my best, especially because I am interested in this area of natal astrology.

I think that Mars conjunct Mc, in 11 house (I use the whole house system), oriental, not in sect (but in the sign of Libra with sextile to Venus), in Virgo constellation very close to Spica, sextile Venus, Venus beign in 1 house (conjunct Part of Spirit), not in sect (but in the sign of Sagitarius, a sign ruled by Jupiter), vespertine, to which Moon applies, all these can help you in art (even in this case the art should have something in connection with Mars influences). There is a problem with Mars, because even if its irregularities are mitigated by the aspect with Venus, he will remain an indication of unhappy events in this aria of life.
Intereseting is the fact that I found that Altair is raising in your chart. From Deb's description ?The main star, Altair, is named from the Arabic Al Tair meaning 'The Eagle'. Lilly, adhering to Manilius, says that this 1st magnitude yellow star represents "a bold, confident, valiant person, never yielding, guilty of bloodshed, of distempered manner,. &c ". But he also adds that when the Moon is directed to it there is fortune in great measure and a time of marriage and childbirth.?
Last edited by sasha_i on Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sasha_i..I appreciate your response and insight...in response to your comment that the "art should have some connection with Mars influences"..my subject matter has been boxers(prizefighters) with text...surely, a Mars subject.