Progressed Chart question

Just noted my Progressed sun (in Gemini) is Square my natal Saturn(in aquarius in 4th) , Progressed Sun is in 8th house for another 8 years, sigh... anyway have any experience with a similar transit?

now the only thing I have read about this Transit is that it tends to make you Overly self critical. Adn I can certainly be that, but I suspect there would be mroe than that to too such gran planets squaring off?

Granny

Re: Progressed Chart question

granny_skot wrote:Just noted my Progressed sun (in Gemini) is Square my natal Saturn(in aquarius in 4th) , Progressed Sun is in 8th house for another 8 years, sigh... anyway have any experience with a similar transit?

now the only thing I have read about this Transit is that it tends to make you Overly self critical. Adn I can certainly be that, but I suspect there would be mroe than that to too such gran planets squaring off?

Granny
Not sure,how can Gemini and Aquarius be square :???:

PD

Re: Progressed Chart question

granny_skot wrote:Just noted my Progressed sun (in Gemini) is Square my natal Saturn(in aquarius in 4th) , Progressed Sun is in 8th house for another 8 years, sigh... anyway have any experience with a similar transit?

Granny
Maybe the influence of the Transit with Gemina squaring off with Aquarius are just misinterpreted charts.

Egads, I plead Exaustion! You are right they are Trine, now wasn't that an easy solution to all my woes! :)

Thanks for the smack upside the head. though of course perfection with Saturn is never necessarily a good thing. (insert sigh here)

Granny

Granny, I would look at what your sun represents in the Natal Chart and would wait for something good. Try to time the event alongside some major transit of yours. Just looking at the progressions is not enough in my opinion, but if you see something relevant there you can then cast a RS and a Profection, and look for Directions, in order to have a better understanding.