Electional if you're planning a date in advance, though you want to make sure it's reasonably harmonious with your natal chart, too.

If it's after-the-fact, then an event chart for when you posted it or took it to the agent should do.

Presumably the agent has to sign the contract too to make it legally valid? In which case it seems better to elect a time to go and see the agent in person rather than just post it.

Hi Moonwise,

That being the case you can only select what is within your control so just elect a good time to post it or drop it off at the office. I know someone who always makes job aplications this way and claims good results.

If possible look for a link to you or your partners angles/planets in the chart. I would give the Moon particular emphasis as the natural significator of the home.

More fundamentally, though I would think the chart for your original occupation would be more relevant for how things work out. I dont suppose you know when you moved in do you?

There is an astrologer here in my city that works this way and uses each house of the chart to describe issues relating to the home. The technique was developed more for a house purchase but the principle seems the same. She has demonstated her technique and it seems quite effective.

chart for lease or move in

Actually Mark I remember exactly. I had to go to the estate agent and I drew up a chart right after I left. Miles of papers to sign. If I am off in time it is only about 1 hour, which I know makes a difference so I drew up two charts. One for the appointment and one for the time I signed. Though the clock on the wall was a bit off.

However, this was a different agent. The previous owner passed away and his son sold it to a different owner. They in turn have a different agent which with we now deal. It's going on the second year with this agent. I surmise that the chart of the move in and original estate agent still stand. If I need to draw a new chart for this new agent I would be lost.

Hello Moonwise,

Just to let you know I replied to your PM on this.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly