Will he pursue me for a relationship?

Here goes: we communicated 2 days back and it was great hearing from him. I asked him to have lunch or dinner with me - not a date... just to see him. He declined based on the argument we had before Christmas and felt we should take time away from each other before getting too close again.
I then told him I will never ask to see him again... I am willing to walk away from this... will he pursue me for a relationship? - over almost 2 years, we have been known to drift apart until he comes running back. I want to move on, but somehow always weak for him.

Please correct me f I am incorrect.

I am venus and he is mars
Venus sextiles mars - the presence is there
I am in 12th house of fears?
Moon conjuncts Mars - what does this tell?

Also - Mars and Moon trine saturn - any significance?

I am not good at horary but the chart gives me a negative vibration.

I'm really sorry, but the chart has Moon VOC, which pretty much guarantees a "no" to your question. Mars/Venus are separating from a sextile, and the Moon/Mars are separating from a conjunction. This says that you will both be moving on. He (Mars) is even applying to Mercury, and Mercury to him in retrograde, which could mean that he has or is about to find someone else.

Good luck to you.

The Venus/Mars sextile is still partile, so that may be some hope - though I have to admit I'm having a difficult time seeing all of that chart - small print and a tiny 10th house, where almost everything seems to be living.

Fifth house cusp is Leo, Sun can be a secondary significator for men and fifth is love affairs - and the Moon is applying to a conjunction to both Jupiter and the Sun.

I grant that Venus is slightly past the conjunction with Uranus, though I still don't like to see them so close, but it could be indicative of your pre-Christmas break-up, or that your relationship is of the on-again, off-again variety. I also don't like seeing Venus opposite Saturn in 12/6, though again, it's technically just past - could be causing stress, migraines, or other health problems with worry over this bloke. And the Uranus-Saturn opposition is not traditionally an aspect of bliss, either.

Venus in the 12th - is this a secret kind of relationship?

Difficult one to call, but my guess is that you may meet someone else - Moon hits Jupiter before it hits the Sun. Or there could be a couple of someone else's. Then again, there's the partile sextile, both planets in exaltation, but him in 10 and you in 12 means he's got all the power in this one. Plus Moon, your secondary significator, is seriously debilitated in Capricorn - not a situation I like to see.

And that opposition still bugs me. Do you really want this bloke? Because it doesn't look like stability is going to be a big part of things.

I think your chances of meeting somebody better are pretty excellent if you give it a while. Again - Moon to Jupiter + Sun once it gets into Aquarius.

Let's see what someone with better eyesight has to say.
Last edited by Olivia on Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tanit333 is - with the exception, that the Moon is not separating from a conjunction with Mars but one with Mercury (and this beig an aptly picture of your recent communication) - right, I'm sorry.

But I often find the Moon void of course to be a signficator of a changing mind of the querent as to the quesited . . .

Some else... that made me sad for a moment - he said he wasn't looking else where... guess he is a bastard.

I on a serious note would love to get over this man. My natal chart has mercury retrograde and a solar eclipse in my 7th house (I also have mars and Jupiter transiting my 7th house at the moment) ... this may spell a drive for me to get over this unstable partnership.

Yesterday, I sent him an email stating that my attraction to him was a poor choice - judging his inability to make me feel close to him. It is on and off and there are emotions on both end. It is not a secret bond we share - just one that doesn't seem to be moving and I am want to let go and never turn back... if I can do this now with no pain, I would be happy :lol: .

I know it will hurt a bit, but I feel stronger more than ever to walk away.

The Moon is or has separated from everything in Capricorn (including Mars), hence the "VOC" statement I made... Jupiter/Sun are not at 0 degrees Aquarius, so I would not count those aspects. I believe Lilly talks about aspects in the next sign of the Moon only being relevant if the Moon hits it immediately after entering the sign (which here would be Aquarius).

Tanit333 wrote:The Moon is or has separated from everything in Capricorn (including Mars), hence the "VOC" statement I made... Jupiter/Sun are not at 0 degrees Aquarius, so I would not count those aspects. I believe Lilly talks about aspects in the next sign of the Moon only being relevant if the Moon hits it immediately after entering the sign (which here would be Aquarius).
Thanks Tanit

So you are saying Jupiter/sun aspect is null? No one coming in my life soon? WOW... it's like taking a slap and no band-aid after :-cry

Masha'allah allows aspects so long as they're within orb when the Moon is leaving one sign and entering the next - I thought Lilley did, too, but I am happy to admit to being mistaken.

I am always willing ot learn - quite sincerely. Also, curious that you don't count a partile aspect as still in force, but instead as if it were the same as a separating non-partile? Or should this question go into the trad forum and not here?

Astrorose, you can safely ignore this bit - I'm asking questions out of my own curiousity, but I think the consensus still stands.