Talent for the astrology from the angle of TA

I became a big fun of traditional astrology long ago. But when i started to work with astrology i needed to clean all infromations from modern and traditional. So my view became some combination of TA and MA (modern astrology). Threw the time i became a big fun of traditional astrology.

I am not authority on this field. I was reading all your posts and i want to ask one question ?

Which are indications for good astrologer from the view of traditional astrology ?

I heard that is crucial connection between Mercury (astrologer) and Jupiter and Saturn. I also heard that symbolic picture of astrologer is Mercury on MC ? Connection between Mercury and Jupiter on any level. Mercury in 9, Jupiter in 3, aspect between these two planets. Mercury in Jupiter term.

I also heard that is good if Mercury is unaspected because Mercury is the clear and strong mind if unaffected by anything.

Finally, i had strong interese in astrology, i also think i have some sense ( Mercury in Scorpio on MC ( 0 Pluto 0 Lilith - i know this has not any importancy for TA) . Is that good ?
As long as you remember me I ll never be too far

I suggest you take a look at Steven Birchfield article on the discussion of mystery chart 18 (or 19, can not remember now). There he undercovers how a chart he has never seen in life could and was confirmed to be that of an astrologer.