Indecisiveness

[Dear Reader,

I have been pondering several question,s which never seem urgent, but are extremely stressful. So when would I ask these types of questions without that feeling of "I just have to find out" or "start up the computer and head to astrodienst?" :roll:

Thanks,
Sandra

Choosing the right time to put your question to a horary chart is really important. The best time is when you have a perfect sense of clarity over what you are asking and why, plus an overwhelming concern about that issue. Remember it?s usually much more difficult for students to read their own charts than it is when they have an emotional detachment with someone else?s. If you have any confusion at all over what you are asking and you don?t feel that it is inescapably important, don?t ask. A good way to measure whether a question is worth committing to horary is to consider whether you?d be willing to pay someone else to look at that matter for you. Or ask yourself ?if I could only ask 4 questions for myself this year, would this be one of them?? If it?s not then you probably won?t give it the full attention it requires to get an illuminating answer to your query.