Kepler mission successfully under way

NASA's New Space Telescope 'Kepler' set to discover possible life on planets orbiting distant Suns was successfully launched from Cape Canveral, Florida, at 10.49 pm EST on Friday March 6.

Oh My, is this chart beautiful! The Moon is VOC as is found in the launching charts of all the early Apollo missions that took us 'Out of this World' and opened a new era of space exploration. The Moon is in a water sign, as was the case in the discovery charts of all the outer planets. This seems to be a clause in discovery charts because life originates from water. The ascendant is 15 Scorpio which is the edge of our realm of knowledge of the Universe. This degree is the borderline between the rulership of Saturn and Uranus according to Johndro's division of the zodiac into eight portions of 45 degrees. It has a Chiron-line meaning an is a 'Bridge between Worlds'.

In the discovery charts of all the outer planets there always a planet towards the middle of Scorpio that tells us something about the nature of what is entering into our conscious mind. 15 Scorpio is the 'true heart' or edge of the tail of the Scorpion. This is the door through which everything must pass to move from the unconscious and undiscovered to the rational and 'that what is known'. Mars, lord of the ascendant, is in exact conjunction with Chiron. We are surely opening the door to the secrets of the Universe.

Mankind holds its breath as our angel 'Venus' is stationary at 15AR27, in Aries - the sign of our origin and pioneering exploration, and Venus is on the antiscia of the exaltation degree of Mercury. This shows there is opportunity for great revelations and acheivement on part of science. Venus, who has stopped up, is within orb and will renew her sextile to Jupiter, lord of 2nd, who has dignities in the places of both Sun and Moon.

Link to charts and material on the discovery of the outer planets:
http://www.astronor.com/outerplanets.htm
http://www.astronor.com

Hi Andrew,
15 Scorpio is the 'true heart' or edge of the tail of the Scorpion. This is the door through which everything must pass to move from the unconscious and undiscovered to the rational and 'that what is known'. Mars, lord of the ascendant, is in exact conjunction with Chiron. We are surely opening the door to the secrets of the Universe.
Very interesting. I hadn't realised about the water sign link to discovery charts. I know Comet Lulin has its own thread but I cannot resist pointing out that comet Lulin first became visible on 06/02/09 at exactly 15 Scorpio! :shock:
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly