Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Fire - australia

View previous topic :: View next topic  
granny_skot

Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:08 pm    Post subject: Fire - australia Reply with quote

Does anyone have start info on the Australian fire(s)

I just read elsewhere that this has become the largest natural disaster type emergency to ever hit australia.

certainly I should think a mundane event!

G
Sunny

Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI ya Granny - I miss my Solar fire or I would of cast this chart already. I believe they started on Saturday Morning so 11am 7 Feb 2009 would be a good start - you could cast it for Melbourne Aust ( kings lake is just 70km from Melb.) I will let you know a better time when I get it. Aussies have raised to date 75 million dollar for the Bush fire Appeal =People are taking in people Fires are still burning and the psychopathic banks are demanding morgage repayments !! Thumbs down Aust Chart has a Cap Sun in the 10th I think Pluto might be astride the MC 181 dead to date 80 odd missing. Australia is in Mourning crying
Annemiek

Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: Australia Fire - ACG lines Reply with quote

Hello Granny,

I have no starting info on the fires. However, what struck me was the fact that the ACG line MC- Moon/IC-Sun-Neptune of the 9 February Mooneclips, hit East Australia/ Melbourne.

Greetings,
Mark

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only had time to take the briefest look but I noticed transiting Mars was exactly conj the Sun for the 1788 foundation chart.
Andrew Bevan

Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it smacks of Mars and Pluto, thinking of the recent allignment in the beginning of Capricorn.

Check the Astro*Cartography for Pluto's final ingress into Capricorn under the thread 'Pluto to Capricorn' at http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4027
Here the Saturn/Uranus opposition falls along the horizon of Melbourne. Mars appears on the Upper Meridian slightly West, and Pluto on the Upper Meridian slightly East, of Melbourne. This would put the Mars/Pluto midpoint on the meridian of the area of catastrophy.
pankajdubey

Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Transit Pluto in moveable signs has generally affected Australia badly:
01/01/1901 Midnoght chart has Libra Asc and Cancer on MC.
01/01/1901 1.25PM Melbourne ceremonial handover chart has Aries asc and Capricorn MC.

Pluto in Cancer 1913-1939:the two great wars,economic depression.
Pluto in Libra 1971-1983- Aboriginal tent embassy,Internal unrests,white australia policy dismantled
Pluto in Capricorn-2009- floods,fire,economy all affected.

Transit Pluto is in the 4th house of Midnight chart for Australia and Melbourne was the capital city at that time:

Quote:
In Mundane Astrology:(from skyscript - http://www.skyscript.co.uk/ingresses.html
)
Land, the owners of it, workers on it, crops and produce. The farming and mining industry.
Buildings and the property market; Watters notes: "Saturn falling in the 4th house may indicate a housing shortage. Pluto there may indicate vandalism or crime waves affecting property; ....

PD
pankajdubey

Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As if an earthquake was needed to shake off the ashes from fire.The water is coming from from the north(cyclone).

Oh Dear !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane & Financial Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: