Natal charts involving Sun saturn, Uranus alignment

It occured to me that a natal chart involving Sun ligned with either Saturn or Uranus and in Opposition to the other would produce an interesting Natal chart. Does anyone know of a specific person who has such a natal chart? I think the last go round for this alignment was in the 70's? I'm wondering what the effects are on the personality, it would of course depend on where the alignment falls in the chart but where ever it falls this seems like it would produce an interesting personality.

Granny

Hmmm... makes me wonder

Most of my friends and co-workers were born in the mid to late '70s like myself. I've not thought of this alignment, but it could be the reason I've run into some absolute geniuses or real screwballs. I should check into this. If I find something I'll let you know.

Hi Granny and all!

Will this do?

Sun in 1st sextile Saturn in 10th opp Uranus 7th.

Is?s my own chart.

30 january 1957
7:10 am
Stockholm
Sweden

I can?t post the chart itself but if anyone would is totaly OK.

Best Regards/Anna (and before you ask I always have love stories with my male bosses! :D I?m having one right now actually!)

Granny,

Do you mean the position of the last Saturn-Uranus opposition? The Saturn-Uranus positions occur in a cycle of about every 44 ? 45 years, the last opposition was in 1965/66. If you use Pluto too, that last oppositions even had an Uranus Pluto conjunction included during those years.

Then you simply can look in the ephemeris to find when the Sun in conjunction of one of these planets. Once you found a couple of dates then google for it typing the date between "..." 's (either european or US style (month and day reversed). Here's a birthdate of a hollywood celebrity (John Polson, never heard of him but I only look at old films 8) )the "9 - 6 - 1965" Sun conjunct Saturn opposite Uranus.
Or "6 september 1965", I found a writer who died recdently. http://al007italia.blogspot.com/2009/03 ... 65-20.html

Of course you can fo further back in time the 1920's etc. to find others.

Here's an online ephemeris going far back in time (and in the future)
http://www.astro.com/swisseph/swepha_e.htm