Diabetes

One of my friend is suffering Diabetes form his childhood. His disease was diagnosed at tha age of 13. From that age period; twice a day ( on daily basis); he has been taking Insulin (By Injection). Many of Doctors have been consulted, but the situation is same. Regarding this situation, My questions are:

1. What are the astrlogical reasons behind it?
2. Is it curable? If yes, when?
3. Also have a look for longetivity and married life status.

Birth details:
Date of Birth: 27 Dec. 1984,
Birth Time: 16:35 Hours.
Birth Place: New Delhi (India) Longitutde :77E13'00, Latitude: 28N40'00,

Regards,

J K sharma

Diabetes in childhood is Type 1, caused by destruction
of the islet or insulin-producing cells in the pancreas
by the immune system. In other words, it is a genetic
autoimmune disease and is not curable.
Thanks Tham,

I was supposing Venus is specially resposible for Diabetes. Here you mentioned Jupitor. I will look for this also.

J k Sharma

Here is your friend's chart.

http://www.geocities.com/astrologyfiles/Diabetes.gif

Jupiter rules the immune system. Thus any afflication of Jupiter
will also result in immune system dysfunction, including autommmune
diseases.

Jupiter is in its fall, or debilitation, in Capricorn, opposes 19 Cancer,
which according to Ebertin's reference, rules "head of pancreas".

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrolog ... ations.php

Diane Cramer says that the sextile is malefic in medical astrology,
and I believe that the semisextile would also be malefic likewise.

Jupiter sextiles Saturn, which opposes Algol. Algol itself conjuncts
the North Node, as well as asteroid Typhon, the 100-headed
serpentine monster feared by all the Gods until killed by Zeus
(Jupiter) in Greek mythology.

Jupiter semisextiles Venus, which as noted earlier, may
be afflicted in diabetes.

There is usually at least one hard aspect to the Sun
in chronic or serious diseases.

The Sun conjuncts Neptune, which rules autoimmune, wasting,
difficult or mysterious diseases, Both sextile Pluto, which
rules the pancreas in some schools of medical astrology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_astrology

Yods tend to be present in serious diseases. The Sun/Neptune
and Pluto forms a yod towards Chiron, which conjunts Hades
in the 12th house. I consider Hades equivalent to Pluto.

Chiron squares the Moon conjunct Mars in Pisces, which sextiles
the Sun and its own ruler, Neptune, aggavating the predisposition
towards autoimmune diseases.

Serious and chronic diseases also tend to involve the Moon.
Manilius ascribes the Moon and Cancer as rulers of the pancreas.

http://www.zodiacal.com/articles/geisle ... health.htm

Afflictions of Virgo and Sagittarius, as noted earlier, and likewise
their rulers, may be involved in diabetes. Mercury, ruler of Virgo,
in detriment in Sagittariius, is spot on Uranus and squares the Moon.

Saturn, almost always malefically involved in diseases, squares Venus.

Saturn's position generally shows where toxins tend to accumulate.
In this case it is in Scorpio, which is linked to the pancreas by
virtue of its ruler Pluto.

http://members.tripod.com/~FutureAdvoca ... abetes.htm

Vedic astrology suggests remedies in the form of gemstones,
mantras, charity work, etc.

Gemstones recommendations are usually based on the
ascendant, the Sun sign or the Moon sign (Moon Rashi).

His Sun in the sidereal zodiac is in Sagittarius, ruled by Jupiter,
for which the gemstone is yellow sapphire. This stone seems
quite beneficial in this case, since it helps with disorders of
the pancreas :

http://www.astrogyan.com/know_your_gems ... khraj.html

Alternatively, he could try garnet or hessonite, since his Moon
Rashi is Aquarius, ruled by Rahu.

http://www.astrogyan.com/know_your_gems ... gomed.html

I've been a vegetarian for several years, but my doctor said I have high cholesterol. I don?t eat any cholesterol. Vegetarians are supposed to be the one population that never has high cholesterol. I make sure to never eat any animal products, including eggs and diary. Since only animal products have cholesterol, and I eat only plant foods, how can I possibly have high cholesterol? Or has my doctor gone mad?
Drug Treatment Center

Re: Diabetes

J K Sharma wrote:One of my friend is suffering Diabetes form his childhood. His disease was diagnosed at tha age of 13. From that age period; twice a day ( on daily basis); he has been taking Insulin (By Injection). Many of Doctors have been consulted, but the situation is same. Regarding this situation, My questions are:

1. What are the astrlogical reasons behind it?
2. Is it curable? If yes, when?
3. Also have a look for longetivity and married life status.
Hello,

Indeed, this is sadly a permanent disease and the best way for your friend to keep the more healthy as possible, is the insulin treatment.

To add to the excellent comments already made, I would like to say that indian astrology ascribe the "abdomen" to Ketu. In your friend's chart, Mars rules the sixth house (tropical or whole sign sidereal) and is linked to the Moon (pancreas according Manilius, as already said); also Ketu is located in the sixth house, associated to Saturn, which adds a chronic characteristic.

By the way, in the indian chart, the Moon rules the sixth house from itself (chandra lagna), which also adds as a characteristic...

For the Moon, indeed I have seen some people who has the disease with an afflicted moon chart...
Regards,
François CARRIÈRE

Hello J K sharma, Sorry to hear about your friend. As you mentioned he is suffering from quite young age with diabetes so it needs to be genetic and there are a lot of other reasons behind a person being diabetic. Keep us the insulin treatment and suggest him to do some workouts so as to keep the blood sugar in check. All the best.
Buy Xanax

kelanie wrote:I've been a vegetarian for several years, but my doctor said I have high cholesterol. I don?t eat any cholesterol. Vegetarians are supposed to be the one population that never has high cholesterol. I make sure to never eat any animal products, including eggs and diary. Since only animal products have cholesterol, and I eat only plant foods, how can I possibly have high cholesterol? Or has my doctor gone mad?
Vegetarians often have high cholesterol. It's starches and sugars, including fructose, that turn into fat and cholesterol in the body, not fats.

There's quite a bit of evidence that saturated fats, including meat, are good for you and help your heart, though you certainly needn't take up eating meat if you don't want to. Trans fats (those things that get cooked in laboratories til they're long-chain triglycerides) tend to be bad, the body doesn't know how to handle them - mostly margarine and some pre-made foods are the culprits there. Grains are usuallly bad, especially for diabetics, and - sugars. Which are hidden in low-fat everything.

Sounds counterintuitive, I know, but it's true.

Diabetes being another one of my afflicted Jupiter playouts, I fear.

But - cholesterol levels have nothing to do with your health in most cases. Triglycerides do, and inflamed C reactive proteins do. So get the triglyceride reading and if that's high - cut some carbohydrates. If you don't eat grains the most likely culprit is tropical fruits and root vegetables.

If you're really interested, it's worth researching. Fascinating stuff, just try to ignore the almost religious fervour you'll find both sides of the subject, sadly.