More day to day work not health

Hi Granny,

My husband went through a Uranus in 6th experience recently. It didn't bring up health issues, but my oh my the work issues.

Projects being reassigned. Loads of different people, supervisors and co-workers coming and going. Even moving of offices and new locations. Not that it was really negative, but upheaval most of the time yes.

My thought is that Neptune in the 6th brings very odd health issues. Neptune is currently in my 6th and while my health is not bad (thank goodness) lots of weird things and symptoms that doctor does not understand. I'm drinking lots of herbal teas, going to church and just trying to take it easy. Neptune moves out in 2010 or 2011 so I'll just have to wait it out.

Best to you and hopefully any health issues you have are resolved quickly.

thanks, My Natal Mars is at 25 Pis 38 and my Natal 6th house begins at 25 Pis 41 so whatever happens, the entry of Uranus into 6th likely to be very noticable, Also Uranus pretty much sits right there on 25/26 Pis for most of May.. :) so I'll try to keep track and speak up if anything particularly interesting pops up.

Granny

One great men explained me work of outer planets.

Saturn is limit. Saturn is time. We live in the time frame. Everything what happend in our life is within the time. Uranus Neptune and Pluto can work only if Saturn lets them to do so.

So i think that any possible problem which your husband experianced doesen t have any connection with uranus itself.
As long as you remember me I ll never be too far

Granny, I have Uranus transiting my 6th too. So far I have experienced (healthwise) a frozen shoulder, menopausal migraines and I've been having Reiki, Massage, Acupuncture and some kind of Japanese Chi Massage and am seriously considering giving up my day job to become an astrologer/ herbalist. Uranus is currently 14 degrees into my 6th. :shock: