McDonald's

http://blogs.moneycentral.msn.com/topst ... nsive.aspx
?McDonald's (MCD) has been able to thrive in this recession thanks to a focus on menu innovation, price conservation, and store renovation. But new efforts aimed at growing the restaurant base could put this all in jeopardy.
A significant investment of $2.1 billion is planned on roughly 1,000 new locations next year -- 240 of which will be in Europe, 165 in the U.S., and 600 in Asia -- as McDonald's continues to globalize its business. Currently, nearly two-thirds of all sales are generated outside the United States. One wonders if global expansionism is the smart choice at this moment, especially as export-focused economies are suffering so badly.?

So would be interesting to look at the McDonald's astrochart.
May 15, 1940 in San Bernardino, California
McDonald's Corporation,
Just one little thing is unknown the time of foundation?

Dave M. wrote:...so, tell me...does that come whith fries.
So far, as I?ve looked only at the ?cosmogramm?, directed Jupiter almost at the natal Venus.
Not too bad, may be even some extra fries. Reminiscence of the 40's is another side?

So far, as I?ve looked only at the ?cosmogramm?, directed Jupiter almost at the natal Venus.
Not too bad, may be even some extra fries. Reminiscence of the 40's is another side?[/quote]

...I might surmise Virgo or Scorpio asc...hence the "M"...[yeah, I know I'm going out on a limb here]...or a Taurus asc...Let's Surpersize that!!
You are a Divine expression of the Universe.

I'd use the Franchising of the operation by Ray Croc 15 April 1955 as opposed to the 1940 date, because the McDonald Brothers were about having a nice simple burger joint, Ray Croc on the other hand, was about Real Estate. and the modern version of the empire really isnt' based on the original, the trademark, and the original burger (the one you get in a kids meal) are the only things you can harken back to the original. Everything else is really the Ray Croc Story. (he had a really cool marmalde cat, I know incidental trivia)

also easier to fix a time because most court business is done between 9 am and 4 pm and not between 11:30 and 1:30 so it gives you some pretty narrow parameters for when the legal papers would have been implemented.

Granny

Great, now if we can just globally distribute copies of "Supersize Me" first.
I'll bet a chart of this burgeouning enterprise has a healthcare emissary tucked in the 12th house.