wanting opinions on pluto

Ive been studying for a while and moving into the deeper aspects of astrology i cast my own natal chart, (feb 16th 1986 3:30pm, Western maryland)

I'm still novice, and am having trouble grasping things in my own chart, I know a basic understanding of pluto,
But since its an outer planet most authors i have seen so far don't touch on it because, their excuse is its an outer planet.

Now i have Pluto in its domain, Jupiter and saturn in mutal reception and a conjunction in sagitarius, of saturn and mars, i have an exact trine between pluto and mercury. and a few other things,

Now my question is, what does it signify when pluto its heavy in a chart, and in its domain.

Hi there,

It would help if you gave the ascendent degree. I make it 2 degrees of Leo. By all means use Pluto but most people here would not say it ruled any sign. Pluto spends years in each sign so its location in scorpio does not distinguish you from anyone else your age.

Have a look also at the aspects of Mars and Saturn to Venus and Mercury. I cant say for sure but even if the four close-by planets you have are not a stellium if could well be significant if all of them are in the eighth house.

Regards

Matthew

So, if in the chart, Mercury forms an exact trine to pluto, crossing the 8th house, of occult, and the pluto in house 4 another mystical house, would obviously show someone who is prone to occultism.

Now, also, Venus forms a sextile to neptune in house, 6. (that means something but not here i think)

But venus is sextiled to neptune, sextiles coax and are things in the back of your mind, so venus is further removed, and becomes moreso broken into its primitive status, of lust and love, the ideal of passion since neptune glamorizes.

Mercury being conjunct to venus, would show someone who thinks about love/lust/desire.

Now since neptune has enchanced venus, it would stand to reason that its more lust and sexual then previously, since those are the ideals of venus.

venus being conjunct with the sun, and already affected by mercury would represent that person would show and want to be an object of lust and desire?

and since mercury forms a trine to pluto, that would mean someone whos prone to secrets, but since its trined, and mercury is affected by pluto, and its an exact trine, that would mean someone who is prone to sexual taboos, or fetishes, secrests of sex?

but that aspect is too far removed from the sun to affect what you show to the world. and being plutos trine to mercury would mean that you would keep the secret to your self anyways, because you are a keeper of secrets in a way?

now saturn and mars are exactly conjunct in house 5, sagitarius. this conjunction forms a square to mercury. almost eactly 89* would that stand to reason, that ... i have no clue...

but am i at least on the right track? Thanks for the help.

A Saturn/Mars conjunction is a significant aspect. It generally indicates 'anger troubles' of some sort; often through the repression of feelings/impulses, that then burst out unexpectedly. That it's in the 5th house would suggest that this energy is expressed/repressed in love affairs or through creative ventures, but of course this is a simplistic interpretation.

GH :)