Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

AP - Horary Software with free trial period

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Archived Post

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 1:00 pm    Post subject: AP - Horary Software with free trial period Reply with quote

6 Aug 2003

Sandra:

I thought I saw a link for horary software with a 3 month trial period. If so, can you post the address again?

Thanks,
Sandra

-----------------------------

Tom:

Hi Sandra,

I think it was Janus and the demo version is at this site: http://www.astrologyware.com/

Janus is a full featured astrology program that has helpful horary and traditional modules. It seems to be the favorite of several well-known traditional astrologers and for that reason has a little bit of a reputation as traditional astrology only. Not true. Janus does it all, and it is a bit cheaper than Solar Fire.

Solar Fire is another excellent program and it is great if you wish to work off the computer screen. Janus screens need to be printed in order to see all they have, which is plenty. There are advantages to both programs and there is very little difference between the two. One SF feature Janus could use is an Arabic Parts editor. With Janus you get the parts they give you, but it is an extensive list. Enjoy.

Tom

-----------------------------------

Sue:

Hi,

Was just in the middle of posting to this when Tom's came through. If you want to try both, the link for Solar Fire is http://www.esotech.com.au They are both good programs.

-------------------------------

Sandra:

Thanks for your prompt replies. I think I will try the one at astrologyware.com first.

Thanks,
Sandra
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> News, Notices, Books, Links All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: