Thanks, Mark. Sorry to hear you can't make the workshop, but glad you like the book. (I had to fight for those chapter summaries! :D )

I grow more fond of the UK (not least Edinburgh!) with every visit, so feel free to recommend inviting me. ;)

Martin, thank you for fighting for those chapter summaries! They, and the glossary, are invaluable - it is such a help to have them for reference when working through complicated ideas, and when a nudge to the memory is called for. I am also very grateful for your well organized bibliography and index.

This is one of the finest astrological texts I've encountered - the writing is clear, precise and accessible without denying the complexity of the subject matter; and I'm understanding the mechanics of primary direction to a degree that I wouldn't have thought possible, given my limited mathematical background.

There is more carefully thought-through and gracefully-presented information within these pages than in many works of three times the length. You provide your reader with soil and seed for a rich harvest, indeed. Thank you very much for your work.

Gjiada, Cagliostro is magnificent! And Deb, I agree with you completely - we need to be able to download enormous files while we sleep (hopefully we would look as relaxed and elegant as Cagliostro in the process).

That's how I'd like to study a book - by sleeping on it
Thats a great idea. Maybe Martin could produce a tape version of his book allowing us to wake up able to calculate Primary directions by hand..... :lala

Ah Cagliostro is beautiful. What a cool cat. I know how he feels. Primary directions are hard work. :)
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

This is one of the finest astrological texts I've encountered - the writing is clear, precise and accessible without denying the complexity of the subject matter; and I'm understanding the mechanics of primary direction to a degree that I wouldn't have thought possible, given my limited mathematical background.

There is more carefully thought-through and gracefully-presented information within these pages than in many works of three times the length. You provide your reader with soil and seed for a rich harvest, indeed. Thank you very much for your work.
I couldn't agree more. I do believe your work will become an astrological classic. Its fills a massive gap for the whole astrological community that has been sorely needed. For the non-mathematically minded amongst us like myself it makes the subject far more approachable and dispells many myths. I am sure your book will remain the definitive book on the subject for decades to come. Unless you yourself write a second edition!
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

I completely agree more with all of the above reviews. I had the book for only 1 week (i misplaced it somewhere :, ) and I had years of confusing technicalities cleared up for me instantly!
even though i've gone mad looking for it, your work has helped greatly thanks Martin!!
Western Predictive Astrology by Estebon Duarte Independent Researcher AMA MACAA
Natal Chart & Annual Solar Revolution Reports
www.organic-astrology.com

Once again, thanks to everyone for your kind words! I just returned from Nottingham, where 25 or so of us spent a very pleasant weekend going over some of the material presented in the book. Deb deserves special thanks for making everything run so smoothly, and for taking the initiative in the first place! :'