Hi Ellen

I'll give that information at a later stage, but for now I want to see if this can be done just from the birth chart, without knowing where he would be in the future. If we were going to outline the periods of danger for several years ahead, as earlier astrologers did, we wouldn't necessarily have that information.

Regards
Deb

With reference to where the accident happened - I wonder if we have any A*C*G or locational astrology experts, who might be able to suggest places on the globe where this man was most likely to have an accident?

Just a thought
Deb

With reference to where the accident happened - I wonder if we have any A*C*G or locational astrology experts, who might be able to suggest places on the globe where this man was most likely to have an accident?
I'm no expert (though I do have an over-active imagination with my mighty Saturn in the 9th on Altair), but taking a look at the ACG chart we can find Mars/Asc, Pluto/Asc ,Saturn/Desc lines running through the Himalaya mountains, somewhere around Katmandu, Nepal. Since the natal chart has Saturn cnj the Mc, then according to a certain ancient astrological authority, the native might get killed by falling from high places.

Saturn in a water sign might be frozen water , aka ice or snow. One could speculate that the native was traveling in the mountains or climbing, and accidently fell from great heights. Alas. :(

A different imaginary option (one of many) would be New Delhi, where the natal chart has Uranus at the Asc, and Jupiter on FS Aldebaran on the Mc (parans). Could he have been invovled in some military espionage/intelligence mission (well he does have natal Sun on the cusp of the 12th of spies and secrets- CIA? MI5? Mossad?) which lead him to his unfortunate death, hence the "secrecy"? :-? :sg

Re: Mystery chart ? identifying the time of greatest danger

Excellent exercise, Deb ? I for one appreciate the non-celebrity chart! This is a tough one to crack using (Ptolemaic) primary directions to the hyleg, though. It is easy enough to see the natal indications of a violent death, but there are precious few directions that could actualize this natal promise within the given time-frame.

Using whole-sign, equal, Porphyry, Alcabitius, Campanus or Placidus houses, the role of hyleg falls to the Moon. Only Regiomontanus puts the Sun far enough (?) into the 11th to make it hyleg.

The malefics are in near-exact opposition on the angles, with the Sun closely applying to square them both. It is almost inconceivable that any other point should become the anaereta (and Saturn ruling the 8th makes it even more so). And yet, there is no contact between the Moon and the malefics by direct motion until the native would be in his sixties ? and we know he died before age 45. There would be a converse direction (in the traditional sense) in his late teens, but again, you said he died as an adult.

The Sun reached the square of the malefics in very early childhood, and then their trine/sextile around 37-38 (or, by converse motion, around 20-22). The latter hits fall in the appropriate time-frame, but would they really kill even if the Sun were hyleg (which I do have trouble accepting)? Perhaps they would, given the natal square.

This chart has me so puzzled, I am toying with the idea of taking out my Placidean box of toys ? something I would never normally do. If I write another post full of italics and CAPITALS, it will be because I have donned my Worsdale persona. ;)

Later:
I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote that the Sun would be in the 12th using equal houses. Equal and Regiomontanus are the two systems (among the older ones) which have the Sun in the 11th.
Last edited by Martin Gansten on Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

according to a certain ancient astrological authority, the native might get killed by falling from high places.

Saturn in a water sign might be frozen water , aka ice or snow. One could speculate that the native was traveling in the mountains or climbing, and accidently fell from great heights.
I, too, think that he may have fallen from a high place, a cliff, a mountain, (or fallen into a pit - Mars, Pluto, Uranus on the cusp of the IV) during a journey. A natural disaster, or adverse weather conditions, may have been involved. Water must have been in some ways involved too.

Based on

1. Secondary progressions
2. SR for the place of birth (no other choice but using the place of birth)
3. Transits
4. Profections

and - last - primary directions (I found PD to the hyleg difficult to use to determine time of danger for the native)

I believe that the event happened in 1995. If I were to choose an approximate time range, I'd pick 1993-1996.

God willing, during this time the native went on a trip, during which he fell from a high place, a cliff, a mountain or into a pit. It must have been deep, or he was literally buried under something. Adverse weather conditions or a natural disaster could have been involved.

Since he has a Sun/North Node natal conjunction, this might mean that some sort of fated event was in store for him. Not something good, however, as they are on the 6th/12th house axis. Secondary progressed NN was conjunct his natal Sun around 1991-1992. In the solar return of 1993, he has a Sun/SN conjunction. If we want to use the outer planets, at that time the Neptune/Uranus conjunction in Capricorn was opposing his Ascendant. So, my guess would be that the accident happened between 1991-1994, due to intense nodal activity.
my astrological blog:
http://www.astrologyandlife.blogspot.com/

Hi Deb!!!
This man has always lived surrounded by violence, because the IC is the midpoint of Mars / Pluto aspect that comes out of the MH, and opposes Saturn, very close to the Cusp X.
Moon is ruler of the ASC midpoint of Pluto / Node, which symbolizes his relationship with violent fringe groups, as well as sample handling and obsession, indicates cladestinas skills, secret, criminal violence, ultra-secret connections, movements and terrorist connections.
House VIII is ruled by Uranus (Pluto conjunction and Mars) and also opposite Saturn of Regent VIII.
Indicating a violent death by complete destruction.
As I said before this person since he was small in relation to violence, being also a dangerous and violent person, Moon = Pluto / Node.

The Facts:
Primary Direction
ASC square progressed Neptune (Saturn = dispositor House VIII).
MC in sesquicuadratura Mars / Pluto.

Solar Return (2005)
ASC Ret. Solar (London) = 16 ? Capricornio. Saturn square Moon / Node.
MH Ret. Solar (London) = 21 ? Scorpio = Pluto / Node = Connections destructive purposes death.
MH Ret. Solar antiscio Mars / Pluto, here the repeated appearance of the solar MH radix and progression!.

Solar Return Siderea:
MH = 21Geminis opposite Pluto
ASC = 23 Virgo opposite Mars
Mars and Pluto and angular, and Parans!!!

Solar Return Siderea Converse
MH = Mars / Pluto.

Lunar Return (Jul 2005)
ASC = 10 ? Sagittarius square Uranus
House II / VIII = 17 ? Capricorn / Cancer, conjuntion ASC / DSC Square Solar Return Mars!!!

DIRECTIONS
Uranus, Direct (1? = 1 year), square the ASC Radix partil for the July 7, 2005!!!. Sudden death and instantaneous!!!
The Terrorits born at=06:30:36 GMT
www.siderum.com

A real conundrum. In the first 30 years of this person's life transit Saturn makes 74 hard aspects (conjunction, square, or opposition) to the Sun, Mars Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, the MC or the Asc of this chart. Uranus makes 36 such aspects, Neptune 29, Pluto, 15, and Mars 545. Adding transit Mars to the progressed Sun and Mars (leaving out the progressed Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto) brings the total to 835 hard aspects to those in 1,560 weeks or about 1 every 2 weeks on average.

While that may make it harder to select any one period it also increases the chance that someone may hit the target blindfolded. Would it be necessary to compare the correct answer to all of the other possibilities prior to the correct one to see what they offered in comparison?

As any of those transits could offer the possibility of an accident (with each occasion involving the same markers) and there is absolutely no way of knowing how any or each of them would work out a comparison of all of the above transits before the event would prompt a warning.

I shall have to wait until further information is available. While the progressed lunar return is a great timing tool it cannot distinguish between just an accident and one which proves fatal.

Bob

Hi, Deb

As Frawley said, the problem with predicting death is that not only I have to found death, I have to rule out death for every year before that...

If he died in 99, he obviously can?t die again in 2005...

but as I am lazy now, I will give it a try on 2007-08. If I got the time, I will go back to it and look in the past years to see if I killed an already dead man.

:-)
Meu blog de astrologia (em portugues) http://yuzuru.wordpress.com
My blog of astrology (in english) http://episthemologie.wordpress.com