Now I looked more insight.- So I have to change the time or live span. I am using now also a technik which looks for differences or distances between planets or sum and halfsum and try to get correlate dates in classic astrologsy.
The result is: there are a lot of corresponding "Aspects" in the year(s) 1993/94. In the age around 29 there I would see the imminent danger of live! The time of June 1994 is also indicted. Dangers of live is shown in the time span from june 1993 to the time of June/August 94.
I would say, after looking also to transits and Directions, the hitday (month) will be July 1994.

Wolfgang

Deb wrote:
Also remember how many times we talk about predictive charts being so much stronger at those times when they reflect the natal themes. So I think it makes a lot of sense to spend a bit of time analysing the natal chart first, and again, if you can?t find a period that contains a time when the natal theme is being mirrored in some way, that is probably not the right time either.
Thank you for the hint, Deb. Repeating planetary patterns are interesting but so hard to find over a long time span.
Such a repeating transit pattern involving Mars, Saturn and Pluto in relation to the natal chart was around May 6, 2002, give or take two days. On the 6th, the Moon squared the stellium. At around 3 PM, transiting MC is conjunct transiting Mars/Saturn; it resembles the Natal Chart and is square it's MC axis.

Ren?

P.S. How many tries have I got?

P.S. How many tries have I got?
There are no formal rules. I think it is OK for people to update their submission in the light of further reflection or research. Obviously, if you submit a new date every day it might undermine your reputation somewhat :)

The Mars/Pluto opposite Saturn aspecting Sun cnj Jupiter and natal Node theme is repeated in the 2001 solar return which also has an almost reversed Asc/Desc Axis to that of the natal chart (another sign of a critical year). Natal 8th house cusp is in SR first house, about 8 degrees from the SR Asc. The two charts together form a grand cross.

Moreover, the SR Asc is smack on the natal arabian part of death.

Hi Deb

my remark
"P.S. How many tries have I got?"
was obviously stupid and even misleading. I didn't intend to reverse my original time (mid 2004 or mid 2007), just tried to be funny. :,

Even if May 2002 should be right, I wouldn't consider it as my offer. I was just following your hint with planetary transit patterns.

The more serious background of that remark was however that I am not fully sure if my approach will work, for the reason explained in my previous post (from A follows B, but it's not a bijective inference). Nevertheless, I'll stick to the original time given because I followed a certain methodology.

Ren?
Obviously, if you submit a new date every day it might undermine your reputation somewhat :)
Good one! :mrgreen:

Hello

On this chart, I tried first a method explained by Herv? Delboy in his book, "Astropronostic des p?riodes critiques de la vie par les directions primaires", which he applies to 100 charts of famous or notable people. His site is here <http> Unfortunately, I am afraid there is nothing in English. I tried his method because it is simple and easy to use, and, on top of being serious research, I heard it gives good results.

In this method, zodiacal positions are not used. One uses mundane positions and the aspects between them. They are called "domitudes" in French. You can use various house systems. Delboy uses Regiomontanus. In any case, by definition, the Ascendant has a domitude of 0? and the MC a domitude of 270?. Every house has 30?. Each planets has a domitude, measured in degrees, which corresponds to its position in the house where it is placed. The software AstroPC of Aur?as calculates these domitudes. Once you have these, it is very simple to calculate by hand when a planet will meet another point or an aspect to this point. In his book, Delboy uses Ptolemy's key of 1? for a year of life, and I have done the same, using also Regiomontanus houses.

With this method, I could not find any primary direction of Mars or Saturn to the Moon which could explain the facts, so I took the Sun as hyleg, which anyway seems adequate for a day chart. Seeing that the native died in an accident, I chose Mars rather than Saturn as anaereta. So it is the following primary direction which, in my opinion, may indicate the death of the native. The domitude of Mars is 91?, the domitude of the Sun is 324?.4. The promittor, Mars, squares the significator, the Sun, when Mars has moved backwards for 36?.6, that is at the age of 36.6 years or on 8th january 2002.

Le us see what the transits were, around that date. But first, what kind of accident can I imagine from the chart ? Scorpio, with Neptune, is intercepted in the 5th house. This, in my opinion, shows danger while engaged in some sport or leisure activity. The Water element, and Saturn, the lord of 8th in Pisces, may show that death occurred in water. Let us note also that Venus, the first lord of the Water triplicity in day charts, is important here, as it is the triplicity lord of the Moon, Mars, Saturn, the Ascendant, the MC and the Part of Fortune. And Venus, the lord of 5th, is in 12th.

Now the transits :

- On the New Moon of 13th January 2002, the Sun, the Moon and Venus are at 22-23? Capricorn, conjunct to the 7th cusp, which also means death.

- Mars has just passed over natal Saturn, reviving the natal opposition (1st January 2002).

- Saturn, lord of 8th, is transiting the natal Sun by conjunction (August 2001 to April 2002), reviving the natal square.

- The mean North Node is transiting natal Venus by conjunction (3rd january 2002). In the natal chart, the two are next to each other.

For the sake of comparison, I tried another date, which I obtained from Morinus software, using mundane directions, Regiomontanus houses and Ptolemy key. Here we have the promittor Mars squaring the significator, the Sun, on 10th June 1997.

In June 1997, Mars is conjunct natal Mars, Saturn squares the natal Ascendant and Uranus is transiting the 8th cusp. But I find that there are not enough adverse influences on the Sun to explain the facts.

Therefore, my answer is the native died on or around January 2002.

I have just received Martin Gansten's book, after waiting for 3 months, but I have not finished reading it.

Regards
Martine

I scrutinized only the last 10 years.
Based on solar returns, PSSR, secondary progressions and transits, my conclusion is that the most dangerous period was between June 2002 to Dec 2002. The most critical days are around 30 June 2002, +/- 3 days.

For the possible time span I will make a addition. It could be also the time about the 30. June 1995. This fits also in the "system" which I am using. So there are two dates, one in 1994 and one 1995. I think June 1995 is more close to the real time!

Wolfgang

Deb's chart...

Goodness! This is a tough one... (like I haven't enough to do... 10 books sitting waiting to be read and I'm doing this!!)

OK Using a number of directions, secondary progressions, transits and the use of antiscia I have come up with August 1998.

I won't list the aspects unless I am close..... Seems like we are all scratching our head with this... I feel quite lame!

Regards to all

Patricia