Judging whether this trigon Lord is eminent

Hello, I've been reading the anthology and following Valens' delineations for assessing the eminence of a native's chart.

I am looking at what appears to be an eminent chart, the lot of exaltation marks the hour, lord of fortune is on fortune, and two trigon lords are pivotal, one of these culminating from fortune.

In this chart, it's diurnal, and Sun is in Libra, Scorpio is rising, and Fortune is in Cancer. Trigon lords are Saturn, Mercury, and Jupiter.

Saturn is in Sagittarius in the 2nd house/6th house from fortune.
Mercury is in Scorpio in the 1st house/5th house from fortune.
Jupiter, the participating lord is in Aries in the 6th house/10th house from fortune.

According to this, Saturn would be the weakest period, however, I'm wondering the usefulness of Jupiter. As the participating time lord, it is supposed to "assist" Saturn and Mercury, seeing how it's so well placed, does this mean it improves quality of life for the native for the Saturn period? Jupiter also disposes Saturn, so in any of your opinions does this make the Saturn period 'eminent' as well but perhaps slowly so?

I've been working way too hard today, so forgive the stupid question please. How can Jupiter in Aries (fall of Saturn) disposit Saturn?

I'm sure I missed something obvious here, but....

Re: Judging whether this trigon Lord is eminent

vestial wrote:Saturn is in Sagittarius in the 2nd house/6th house from fortune.
Mercury is in Scorpio in the 1st house/5th house from fortune.
Jupiter, the participating lord is in Aries in the 6th house/10th house from fortune.

According to this, Saturn would be the weakest period, however, I'm wondering the usefulness of Jupiter. As the participating time lord, it is supposed to "assist" Saturn and Mercury, seeing how it's so well placed, does this mean it improves quality of life for the native for the Saturn period? Jupiter also disposes Saturn, so in any of your opinions does this make the Saturn period 'eminent' as well but perhaps slowly so?
One should look to the sign that Mercury is in and count the ascensions of that sign to see if there is an improvement when the ascensions of the sign completes. I have also heard that you find the ascensions of the weaker lord (not the one assisting) and that lord gives way to the stronger lord when the ascensions of the sign of the weaker lord comes to completion. Looking at trigon lords in this way is just a ballpark estimate (small, medium, large) and Schmidt thinks that this works on the level of heimarmene. I know of a famous example where both the first and second trigon lords are cadent, but the one that assists is on the MC to the degree conjunct fortune to the degree. This person had no wind in his sails, but reached destiny anyway under a different mode of power and through a different kind of fate (tuche / fortune).
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC