career chart - almost the same as the football one!

I am posting this as I could not read it, a friend said it made no sense ( re the question) and could not read it either. Then I saw the England match chart was almost the same and that was described as not easy to read as well. The England result is now clear but my chart not .... :

My question was " will I get the role?". 17 June 2004, 17.19BST Bristol England.

This is not a simple career question as the role is a part time, unremunerated finance one with a media related charity.

I was asking the question so Mars represents me but is not making any aspects. So my initial reaction would be no .Yet the moon makes some very good aspects. However the confusing part for us was the placement of the moon, mercury and sun in 8th.

Would you view this a valid chart to read or not? And can the fact that it almost corresponds to the football event chart contribute any information- given that horary is almost the reverse of electional astrology?

Thanks,
Amelia

Re: career chart - almost the same as the football one!

Hi Amelia :)
I was asking the question so Mars represents me but is not making any aspects. So my initial reaction would be no .Yet the moon makes some very good aspects.
Yes, the Moon (your co-ruler) is applying to conjoin Sun (the job), so it sounds good. Mercury stands between them and disposits both, so I would say it's pretty key here. It could be a person who intercedes for you, or perhaps an indication that you should phone and ask "have I got the job?" "Yes" Hey presto! It could also indicate an interview leading to the job. Have you had an interview yet?
However the confusing part for us was the placement of the moon, mercury and sun in 8th.
Well, if you see the 8th as other people's money, that would seem appropriate here. It's a charity so it's dependent on money from others - fund-raising.

Just a few thoughts.