everyday life decisions

I have decided it is time to get a new auto. I asked the question "Is this a good week to buy a new car?" at 1:43 LA time,today the 30th of june, 2004 (PDT) did a chart, regio and came up with asc 4 Libra, 2nd house cusp 0 scorio, 3rd house 29 scorpio... since I wasn't sure whether this was a second or third house decision I guess the skies wanted to make certain I was looking at Mars! =)

What I see, Mars is sextile Venus, venus is now direct so it is not a separating sextile any longer, I dont believe. Venus does not look to be in the best condition however as she is opposite the moon, moon in third house, and square Uranus and jupiter... I'm not certain what that means for my car buying needs? any thoughts? thanks!

Granny

There was a thread recently on the issue of buying a car so perhaps you might get some clues from that.

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=439

Unless this is an issue that has been causing you a lot of consternation, I'd probably see more value in looking at an electional chart. It allows you to manipulate the chart to a time that strengthens whatever it is you are trying to do. The Moon, in particular, when placed in a position of strength in the chart, can make something like purchasing a car more successful.