Lunations Question

I?ve become very interested in studying the effects of Solar Eclipses and found some very interesting correlations. I believe strongly that with this information the last pieces of the astrological pie have fallen into place for me, which I?m pleased with.

The question that I have is to do with planets that are strongly configured in the sky with the Eclipse. Take as an example the August 1999 Solar Eclipse configured in a Grand Cross in fixed signs I think it was. That?s a good past example.

Then take the January 2010 Solar Eclipse at 25 Capricorn closely conjunct Venus. This might be something to think about in terms of predictions. What are the effects of Venus here for transits, and for the mundane world also? My personal view is that there is posibility both for tragedy and for great things, but my interest really lies in what effect that transiting conjunction to the Eclipse does...

What I was wondering was about, well both traditional and modern considerations, what do the text books say about the effect in mundane terms and in a transit capacity? I haven?t found either modern or traditional texts which talk about the phenomenon in any detail whatsoever, or perhaps they?re just keeping secret about it! ; )

At http://thetraditionjournal.com/library/ ... tions.html Luis has transcribed Lilly's effects of eclipses (solar and lunar) according to the decanates they take place in. Not quite the same thing, but it's a start, as any other planetary aspects would play out through the central meaning.

Interesting stuff, and there are a number of other free PDF downloads there, as well as a couple of pay-for ones. But the eclipse one is free - it's in the left-hand column.