Important year

Hi
If you wish to test which house system works best here is a challenge.
Something very important happened in my life at the start of the year, and particularly in mid-april.
Can you figure the nature of the events?
Born: 9 jan 1962 14.15 in Lisbon,Portugal
cheers

Hi woodwater.

Do your events have to do with expansion - spiritual, conseptual and professional? The change probably was abrupt, radical, changing your daily routine, even making you to adopt new habits and shift places. Did you have to go abroad? Did you receive some kind of acclaim and power, have to take initiative? A change in home and family (status) is also possible, or it was influenced by the need to leave abroad.

Are you also experiencing some health issues and flactuating energy levels due to an accident probably?

Thank you for the challenge.
Milena

In the solar return, Mars exactly on IC of the SR, NN on radical MC orb 16'.
In the quarterly solar return (4th harmonic), precession corrected, casting for 9 April 2009, Pluto exactly on MC and Moon on Desc.
All the Lunar Returns are precession corrected:
In the LR for 1ST Jan Neptune and Venus on IC.
In the converse LR, Saturn on Desc.
In the LR for 24 March, Saturn on MC 180 Uranus
In the converse LR, a triple conjunction of Saturn, Pluto and MC!!
In the demi LR, Pluto on Asc.
In the demi converse LR, Mars on MC.
To my opinion all these returns shows quite clearly that the event was a separation of one of the parents, most probably a death of your mother.
Assuming the birth time is correct, in the beginning of January 2009 the primary direction in Topocentric system is Venus 60 Saturn orb 0', and in secondary progressed Venus is 120 progressed Neptune orb 4'
In the middle of April you have the primary directions:
MC conjunct cusp VIII orb 2' and Moon 60 Neptune orb 5'.

Isaac Starkman wrote:In the solar return, Mars exactly on IC of the SR, NN on radical MC orb 16'.
In the quarterly solar return (4th harmonic), precession corrected, casting for 9 April 2009, Pluto exactly on MC and Moon on Desc.
All the Lunar Returns are precession corrected:
In the LR for 1ST Jan Neptune and Venus on IC.
In the converse LR, Saturn on Desc.
In the LR for 24 March, Saturn on MC 180 Uranus
In the converse LR, a triple conjunction of Saturn, Pluto and MC!!
In the demi LR, Pluto on Asc.
In the demi converse LR, Mars on MC.
To my opinion all these returns shows quite clearly that the event was a separation of one of the parents, most probably a death of your mother.
Assuming the birth time is correct, in the beginning of January 2009 the primary direction in Topocentric system is Venus 60 Saturn orb 0', and in secondary progressed Venus is 120 progressed Neptune orb 4'
In the middle of April you have the primary directions:
MC conjunct cusp VIII orb 2' and Moon 60 Neptune orb 5'.
Well in january i began to teach english to kids,but the best was on the 20th april when someone phoned me from a professional school asking me if i could teach unemployed adults and people who hadnt finnished school. Its a great job,am still gaining experience and trying to brush off my english. In spite of that i still feel a strong desire to move abroad to Germany as i love the countryside and small towns there.
My mum is ok, but i stopped talking to a sister of mine cause i dont like her attitude and influence

Sekhmet wrote:Hi woodwater.

Do your events have to do with expansion - spiritual, conseptual and professional? The change probably was abrupt, radical, changing your daily routine, even making you to adopt new habits and shift places. Did you have to go abroad? Did you receive some kind of acclaim and power, have to take initiative? A change in home and family (status) is also possible, or it was influenced by the need to leave abroad.

Are you also experiencing some health issues and flactuating energy levels due to an accident probably?

Thank you for the challenge.
Milena
professional and sudden yes