Is this Moon void of course?

My question was if somebody is ok. They are travelling and haven't answered a text message. Probably just an issue of them running out of credit or charge. I just felt worried about them.

I got a very strange chart with the Moon rising conjunct Regulus, right at the end of Leo. I suppose the Moon is void of course, but not sure how that answers my question?

I notice that in this horary chart Mercury's antiscion is 28 degrees Scorpio 05 minutes, which is square to the Moon and Ascendant. Something about phones and communications?

Following the teachings of Lilly the Moon is not void of course, because she is separating from the square of Jupiter and is already, i.e. before leaving her sign of position, in application to the square of Mars.

Ptolemy's recognized aspects

My question was if somebody is ok. They are travelling and haven't answered a text message. Probably just an issue of them running out of credit or charge. I just felt worried about them.

I got a very strange chart with the Moon rising conjunct Regulus, right at the end of Leo. I suppose the Moon is void of course, but not sure how that answers my question?

I notice that in this horary chart Mercury's antiscion is 28 degrees Scorpio 05 minutes, which is square to the Moon and Ascendant. Something about phones and communications?

Fleur

To ease your search & mind.

Lot of Great answers here yet I think the most succinct could be that Ptolemy recognizes an aspect called the Parallel. Before the Moon leaves Leo she will Parallel the Ascendant, don't think the Moon is void here. Do you use Cosmodynes? It would be interesting to see the power or prominence of the Ascendant, listed as a percentage-against the line up of the other planets; (harmodynes vs disharmodynes) Ascendant & Moon Conjunct Regulus additionally speaks for the radicality of the chart.

The concern for the client is Regulus; using the 1st house for the individual bc you have a connection with here 'emotionally' is another consideration to heed Regulus speaking for the highest communion in the spheres..the fixed estate of the Stars.

You might also consider how the planet of the hour sits with the Ascendant-The Moon...Regulus. Cardinal daddy Saturn isn't winking at you he is pleased for your thoughtfulness-about to trine the Moon (in his orb-a planet within 5 degrees of a cusp & near a planet in orb of an aspect speaks to you to understand its presence in the scheme of the chart's quest.

Am not a strict advocate that says the Moon is void when considering planets near other cusp degree's (Ptolemaic aspect) as she moves out of the sign to refuse to aid her fecundation attempts in context of the question.

Can't back up where I read it, but believe Debra Houlding might have the best knowledge that would agree or?

Only a student neophyte..take care.

Hope this helps
Vyri
All the best
http://Astrologers-row.yahoosites.com\
"Omnia Numeris Sita Sunt" = Latin for;
"Everything is veiled in number"
"Ye Stars which are the glory of Heaven!"
If in your bright leaves we would read the fate of men and empires, "tis to be forgiven"- Lord Byron

johannes susato wrote:. . . and you should know that, to answer your question, it was necessary to know how the 'somebody' is related to you.
isn't it interesting that moon was squaring lord of 9th?