Surgery Date - Urgent request

Someone needs to undergo surgery, very serious. Two dates have been given for this surgery: August 12th or Sep 2nd.
I have not asked a horary question as such, not quite sure how I would phrase it.
Can someone please advise how do I figure out what may be a better date for this surgery? I do not know this person's date of birth, he does not know either.
Thanks very much, time is of the essence.

This person has developed a condition which has resulted in loss of control of his muscles. The surgeon says that his neck bone is impinging on his spinal chord, resulting in loss of communication between the brain the the rest of the body. The surgeon has to chisel away the bones and restructure the spine, etc.

According to http://www.astrologyworldnews.com/go/mo ... ngmoon.asp

"Surgery is better left closer to the new moon, or at the new moon. It is known that you tend to bleed more when the moon is waxing, and during the full moon than at any other time."

August 16 appears to be a new moon (1.23 GMT), full moon on 30 August (2.22 GMT) and a new moon on sept 14 (14.28 GMT) according to
http://www.nickcampion.com/nc/planets/f ... ns2000.htm

I hope this helps.
Neil
Online Dating::Star Sign Compatibility

"Honesty's the Best Policy" - Miguel de Cervantes

Hi Taurus :)
The waning Moon is far better for minimum blood loss, particularly if the Moon isn't associated with Mars. Both dates show a waning Moon, but on Sept 2nd the Moon is in Aries, so I'd prefer to avoid that one. August 12th sees the Moon in dignity and making good aspects to Uranus and Mercury, then she goes void at 09.35hrs BST (04.35 EDT, 01.35 PDT). I don't know if a void-of-course Moon is a good thing for surgery or not, but one positive indication on the day is the trine between the Sun and Pluto in Leo/ Sag, indicating positive cell regeneration.
All things being equal, and bearing in mind we don't have your friend's chart and I'm not a medical astrologer, I'd choose August 12th.
--
Cheers...

Pete, Happy-go-lucky,
thanks for your analysis.

Pete,
Does the place have to be taken into account for your analysis? the surgery is scheduled to take place in toronto at probably 8 AM, August 12th (or Sep 2nd).
Thanks.

Llewellyns has a Moon ephemeris it puts out annually that discusses what times are good for what health issues, however just as a general list of things going on, the event chart for 8 am 12 august 2004 shows an ascendent of 8 degrees virgo, sun 20 leo, moon 10 cancer, mercury 8 virgo (in its own sign on the cusp of the ascendent, I would say describes the nerveous system in general? ) both neptune and the vertex on the 6th house cusp, saturn ruler of the 6th house of well being in this instance in the 11th house of hopes. In its detriment.

2nd september 2004 there is a lovely grand trine between Mercury Rx 25 leo, Moon 23 aries and Pluto 19 of sagitarius. Aries rules the head, I do not believe that bleeding is a particularly worrisome issue in this type of surgery, I believe spinal or nerve damage to be more worriesome.
I'll look at some books tonight and see what more I can figure out. but anyway, I was thinking about this and the blood issue did not seem to me to be the biggest issue? will get back to you later tonight. :???:

Granny

Does the place have to be taken into account for your analysis? the surgery is scheduled to take place in toronto at probably 8 AM, August 12th (or Sep 2nd).
Thanks.
Well the more data there is to work with, the better, I always say :D
If the surgery does take place at 8 am or a little before then the presence of the ascendant ruler dignified and conjunct the ascendant ( vitality & health ), is a promising sign ( no pun intended! ) of recovery, particularly since Mercury is far stronger than Saturn, ruler of the 6th house of sickness.
This is a chart for the begining of surgery, which is ruled by the 8th house. Aries is on the cusp ( Regio' ) and its ruler Mars is in Virgo, and dignifies Mercury - another sign that it should go pretty well. The only thing that concerns me is the presence of Neptune on the 6th cusp, which *might* indicate a slackness, lack of sensation or a certain amount of paralysis. By enlarge though, I do prefer this date for the surgery, and I hope it goes well :)
--
Cheers...